Uno Hdmi

birdman99

Registered
My uno is connected via hdmi and the problem im having is that the tv wont pick it up after its been switched off say the night before onto standby the only way of getting it back on is by pulling the hdmi cable in then out.ive bought a hdmi selector but it still not working.my last box had no problems but was scart.

birdman99

Registered
hdmi

thanks for all the help and advise on this problem ive go a 300 pound box that i cant watch hdmi on.

neWbiZ

Registered
Hdmicec?

Have you updated to the new FPA 4.4? And updated the new drivers?
I don't have any problems with hdmi. Are you using the hdmi cec options?

birdman99

Registered
uno

please tell,this sounds promising......i havent done any of them things but will give it a go if you tell me how

S

stoyan900

birdman99

Registered
drivers

I am really sick of this uno i have tryed every way possible to update and it just rejects when i press yes to update.need to get a refund on this box.

^G@w@in^

Registered
I am really sick of this uno i have tryed every way possible to update and it just rejects when i press yes to update.need to get a refund on this box.

What image are you using ? and as already asked are you using HDMI CEC ?

Very important to know this if you are as it may not be compatible with your TV.

birdman99

Registered
hdmi

was using vix but took uno back was sick of it got duo instead seems like its more rock solid already fingers crossed,vix doesnt have any option for the hdmo setting you where asking about,unless im missing somthing that is,i seen it on black hole but not vix.

soundworks2

Registered
only solution to this was unplug hdmi to vu+, remove power cable from TV. Plug Power Cable from TV. Switch off VU+. Switch On VU+. Wait until Message VU+ Gui Staring . Plug on hdmi.
All other combintions doesn't work.

soundworks2

Registered
I'm 100% shure is not fault of TV. I have WD Live TV with HDMI output.
Any combinations with WD Live TV works on all HDMI Inputs in TV.
Same think but with VU+ result in black screen.
HDM CEC plugin is switched off.

marjanen

Registered
Here the same problem.

Only way to use hdmi here is to unplug it from tv and put the plug in again.
But if I change tv IN for let´s say like PC and than back on hdmi I get just black screen.
So fu**ing annoying!