How to load rar images to meoboot?

scorpion007

Registered
I'am using BH 1.7.2 in flash with other images in usb meoboot. I have downloaded the newest images in rar and converted them to zip, but when I install them to meoboot they don't install. are they only for flash or should they work as multi boot images.

S

stoyan900

I'am using BH 1.7.2 in flash with other images in usb meoboot. I have downloaded the newest images in rar and converted them to zip, but when I install them to meoboot they don't install. are they only for flash or should they work as multi boot images.

Which image are you trying to install, give me a link to see it.

aqa

Registered
like this . if its vti. vti-image-vuultimo-20120208140516_usb. you should download the usb version of any image and put it in the meobotupload folder . from there you do as normal

scorpion007

Registered
Hi I have installed images in multiboot before it's just the rar images don't install in multiboot after converting them to zip files. I just wanted to know are they for flash only.

bellof

Registered
These new images seem to be only in rar there is no option to
download them in zip usb format.

amigo where´s the problem???

download a usb image in rar!

unzip it ,and repack to .zip!

upload your .zip-image to your box (to MbootUpload) by FTP!

install it by meoboot!

and thats all!

scorpion007

Registered
Have tried zipping these files they go into mbootupload ok but the box doesn't boot. there is a problem with zip images installing,the only images that I have got running are the _usb.zip ones.The strange thing is the BH172-bk-lsk-MOD.zip is the only one that runs in the meoboot usb.I have to give up now after spending hours on this.

scorpion007

Registered
I got it working now I didn't know you had to remove the vuplus file then zip it and rename it with the image name.

tarhounir

Registered
Same problem for me with meoboot when i install the new image noting happen ? is there any explanation please