Dr HD F15

butchyboy

Registered
hi guys just got my hands on the Dr HD F15 and I want to be able to decode biss feeds,anyone got the software or firmware to make this box be able to view the biss feeds.any help be great thanks.

dxhound2003

Registered
Download the firmware from the Dr HD site. The lastest version is from 2013. Use the red button on the remote to go into the BISS menu. Enter the keys with the remote, INFO button for the letters.

william-1

Feed Hunter
All of these Hubtech clones use the same NDF file system later called CNDF file system by ClarkeTech for their receivers.

william-1

Feed Hunter
Use my channel list as a starting point then add or remove satellites & channels soon as you have familiarised yourself with this editor.:thum:

Come back to this thread if you have any questions :)

Last edited:

digi247

Registered
cannot seem to download there as im getting a warning from my anti vrus about the file.

No Virus on there at all its probably a false positive i always got my files from there when i had my F15,Grand Triple and D15. if you want standard firmware then follow @william-1 post but those are official and not patched the patched firmwares are only available from the link i posted or the 3rd party support forum which that site is linked too.