Rotor Diseqc 1.2 and USALS

lady

Registered
Hi,
My Longitude 19.2097782 and Latitude 50.0343982.
Above datas in Rotor USALS SETTINGS.
With this configuration no 30 W and no 46E. To watch those satellites I have to change Usals SETTINGS. To get 30 W I have to change longitude to 16.5 E, for 46E is about 18.0 E.
In Rotor SETTINGS without USALS I get whole orbit from 30W to 46E with satisfied signals. What is wrong? Zero point dish settings? But why on manual settings everything is OK.
Thanks in advance for answers.
Regards

manic01

Super VIP
Your set up is not quite plumb/correct, hence you can nudge it with diseqc to bring it in.

Sataday

Registered
If you can receive 20W then set your dish to zero, then move you dish mount to lock on to that sat. That is you true south, so every other sat should be ok.
Hope that makes sense.

manic01

Super VIP
If your set up is not quite correct the further you go east or west you will lose it.
Diseqc lets you fiddle it a little.

Sataday

Registered
If you can receive 20W then set your dish to zero, then move you dish mount to lock on to that sat. That is you true south, so every other sat should be ok.
Hope that makes sense.

Sorry, I'm getting mixed up with East and West. I assume your longitude is East, in which case the above should read Astra 1 @ 19.2E not 20W

lady

Registered
If your set up is not quite correct the further you go east or west you will lose it.
Diseqc lets you fiddle it a little.
Thanks for answers
But I have very good signals on whole orbit (e.g. 27.5 W 10.9 db, 46E 15.8 db on my 120 cm dish) with manual settings without USALS (e.g. 27.5 W is position nr 03, 27.5 W is position nr 4, etc).
When I try to use USALS mode I lost signal at all on 30W and 46E. Only changing data in USALS longitude setting could help. To watch WEST I have to change from 19.2 E to 16.5 E. To watch EAST I have to change settings from 19.2 E to 18.0 E.
It is my problem.

Last edited:

manic01

Super VIP
As I said you are not set up correctly and diseqc allows you to fiddle it.
If as you say the arc works ok on diseqc then you are not set up plumb/correctly.