Yumatu IQ series latest key.bin

deburkan

Registered
Hi,
I'm new in sat world and having problems with importing keys into yumatu iq receiver.
Please any help will be appreciated.
Deburkan

blacks

Registered
Hi ,

How does it completely work, upgrading software, keys, firmware.
how should i start.
I have a Yumatu IQ receiver for hotbird 13 and astra 19.2
Can someone give me the right hints how to start....
Blacks

Superman

Registered
Yumatu IQ question ...

Hi ,
How does it completely work, upgrading software, keys, firmware.
how should i start.
I have a Yumatu IQ receiver for hotbird 13 and astra 19.2
Can someone give me the right hints how to start....
Blacks
:) Hi ! Can I please ask you something, I just now read your post above. I have just installed today the SAME configuration as you (Yumatu IQ receiver, and both Hotbird 13 and Astra 19.2 on the same dish of 1.20m). I would like to ask you 2 things please:

1. My Yumatu receiver has only 1 scart in the back (in the booklet the diagrams show 2 scarts), is this ok ? I mean, which model do I have ? (I can't find the label anywhere on the box or on the receiver's back, its paper box-package was light green though, if that helps you).

2. I would like to watch 2 channels at the SAME time: Bloomberg which is only on Hotbird and CNBC which is only on Astra. I already have 2 TVs (side-by-side). Can I do this just by buying a 2nd receiver ? (the Yumatu I have now has a port called "Loop" on its back, I suppose I can connect a 2nd receiver in there and with the 2 TVs (one TV on each receiver) I can watch both those channels at the same time ?

Thank you very much in advance for any help!!
Michael :)

blacks

Registered
:)

1. My Yumatu receiver has only 1 scart in the back (in the booklet the diagrams show 2 scarts), is this ok ? ...

Thank you very much in advance for any help!!
Michael :)

Mine has 2 scart connectors on the back,
but do youhave any clue about this keys and firmware update
i want to watch french tv on the hotbird and german ones on the astra

've NO CLUE HOW TO HANDLE updates etc
i connected the receiver to the serial port of my laptop and have conection, can read the channels....but more

????/who can and want to help
Blacks