DreamTwo : OpenPLi 7.3Star 20201207 GSt 1.17.0.1 (Original)

toysoft

DreamTwo : OpenPLi 7.3Star 20201207 GSt 1.17.0.1 (Original)
openpli-enigma2-7.3star-dreamtwo_Original_GStreamer_1.17.0.1_20201207.rootfs.tar.gz

ZKgTdkj.jpg

- OpenPLi 7.3Star by Japhar Team, December 7th 2020
- Python 2.7.13
- GStreamer 1.17.0.1
- EPGImport Built-in
- AC3+/DDP/EAC3 support
- Feeds online (For Wifi/DVB-T Dongles)
- DVB-T USB, Trial Tuner, from JAM (Hauppauge, A867, etc)
- Wifi Realtek, Ralink, Mediatek Supported
- IPTV Support with Built-in
1300 Free To Air FREE IPTV Channels from their broadcaster
100+ VoD Free To Air Public Domain Movies and more coming soon (Charlot, Keaton, etc)
- JAM 5.3 built-in (Plugins/Addons)
- Original Sim/Chip Required
- Support by Japhar Team

MEGA Original DreamTwo :
Code:
https://mega.nz/file/725FiYpK#QgHjRO_kota7Zo_YDjVRmYtZA2Wk2eiyh5w2IcypOfE
Info : You can also do online update thru the feeds without the need to reinstall the image.

pybear

Registered
Hello,

After a test, first the sound is now Ok but:

- Video is on RCA and not HDMI (and if try to setup HDMI = green screen !). After restart, vidéo was out...

- IPTV doesn't work very well. I had only 1 channel from my playmist was ok !

So i will try in few months when this Open Pli will ba perhaps good...

Thanks for the big work at the team, I think it's very hard to make what they do.

toysoft

This is a public version, as you know we have our development version that has much more than on this. So expect it very soon, and we don't talk about months... perhaps you will have fun for Christmas.

The box is set for 1080 in HDMI, working fine, IPTV patches are not included on the test image published here, but are working just fine, even better than the original DMM images ;o).

The current image, once we publish the final version, should be capable of updating via the feeds.

But as we are waiting for the DreamTwo hardware to do further tests, naturally as you seen yourself, we published blind without test, and your feedback shown you that we had what you thought we didn't.

Enjoy your evening.

TS

Last edited:

pybear

Registered
Hello,

I will do other try one of these days when the dev will be near a final or best version.:thum:

Thank you.

Py