Technomate 5402 M3

macski

Registered
Hi
Is there any anyone who can help me Step by Step and guide me thru to process of putting the patch on my box for the hidden biss menu. I have looked at a lot of posts but am getting a bit confused.
I know that intelsat 907 may not have much live left but would like to have try with the 5402 box that was given to me.
Any help would be appreciated.
Macski
PS you all may have gathered I am not very Forum savvy and this post is probably in the wrong place.

Mikelsat

Registered
Hi
Is there any anyone who can help me Step by Step and guide me thru to process of putting the patch on my box for the hidden biss menu. I have looked at a lot of posts but am getting a bit confused.
I know that intelsat 907 may not have much live left but would like to have try with the 5402 box that was given to me.
Any help would be appreciated.
Macski
PS you all may have gathered I am not very Forum savvy and this post is probably in the wrong place.

There's a similar post here that might help you, - https://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=307394

macski

Registered
Hi I have checked the s/w on my unit and it is 1.46p
I have found the cas and biss but when I press the biss button it says no channel found any idea's what I am doing wrong.