Best box for a newbie to start with?

Billyvanillie

Registered
I had bought a dm800se v1 as soon as I had read that C Band had been hacked, which was in 2015. The box set in my closet over a year while I got a dish and the time to set it up. No research was done on the box ,very stupid I know. After setting up everything I thought it was going to be simple, not for a beginner. So now after messing with the box on and off over the next 2 years I finally got T.V, I live in North America and with that being said I do not think anyone should start out with a DM 800se clone.

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Yes exactly Gsky V7 HD Has got to be the best available option for your needs sure you will find it a lot better if you can find one , bad idea to start with a clone dreambox
really takes any fun out of a hobby real quick .
Gsky V7 HD is really great box to start with many members here from North America have this box and for sure it really is the real deal and works very good indeed lot of members can find feeds and keys that are really difficult to get in KU Band with this box .. And Key also then works for KU Band members here in UK/Ire aswell : ) :thum:
Good luck !!