Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

tbs 6009x

Satellite Equipment

Old 15-06-2022, 16:09  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default tbs 6009x

I will buy this tbs card, to catch feeds, whit satellite motor.
We think that itīs a good turner to catch feeds?
Thanks a lot
Old 16-06-2022, 15:06  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

help please
Old 16-06-2022, 15:22  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 93,638 Times in 16,864 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chepor View Post
I will buy this tbs card, to catch feeds, whit satellite motor.
We think that itīs a good turner to catch feeds?
Thanks a lot

Yes card is fine
As I can remeber it can be used both on quattro and quad option and control 4/8 independent boxes
Old 16-06-2022, 16:47  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

But is the best tbs card, to catch feeds?
Old 16-06-2022, 17:11  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I can't understand what you mean.
TBS cards are very good for feed. Differences are in model and features: less or more lnb input, X-Version for DVB-S2X new standard and so on.

But for feeds is always better a bigger dish than the more expensive card
Old 16-06-2022, 18:14  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

and the Card most have Support for Blindscan.
Old 17-06-2022, 09:27  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

itīs very simple, I like buy a new tbs satellite card with a lot of gain to catch feeds.I have a simple tbs, I like improve with a better tbs card.
Thanks
Old 17-06-2022, 10:17  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Yes, I suspected
But as I said before, you'll find really few difference in gain (and not always more expensive model have a better tuner).

Basically TBS 6009x could be a good option if you have to control till 8 output on your pc and do for example a streaming on other external sources.

But only for feed it can be a useless cost
Old 17-06-2022, 14:47  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

no, the firstly objetive itīs the gain in the feeds, other things is not important.
Old 17-06-2022, 15:18  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

The main full information of the card is here, the answer to your questions is here

tv cards are not made for feed
never
I suggest you do some research.
As a tvkart user since 2006
For us, the feed is not important.

TBS6909X V2 DVB-S2X/S2/S Octa Tuner PCIe Card Compatible with Tvheadend

https://www.tbsdtv.com/products/tbs6...pcie-card.html

Last edited by nexx45; 17-06-2022 at 15:28..