Famous persons _ Last Letter

jan55

Oleg Vladymyrovych Blokhin (footballer striker, coach - played for Soviet national team,Dynamo Kyiv,Vorwärts Steyr,Aris Limassol and football coach in Olympiacos,PAOK,Ionikos,AEK Athens and now in Dynamo Kyiv and also Ukrainian football coach)

jan55

Edin Dzeko (Bosnian professional footballer - striker - National team,Zeljeznicar,Teplice,VfL Wolfsburg,Manchester City)

jan55

Sami Hyypiä (Finnish footballer - defender - National team,PaPe,Kumu,MyPa,Willem II,Liverpool,Bayer Leverkusen and now is manager of German club Bayer Leverkusen)

ararat

Ägidius Tschudi (Swiss historian and politician February, 5th 1505 - February, 28th 1572)

jan55

Iker Casillas Fernández (Spanish football goalkeeper - National team,Real Madrid c,Real Madrid B,Real Madrid)

ararat

You´re leaving me with nice letters, shishmish:):D
(Ä yesterday / Z today - X or Q tomorrow? :lol:)

Zoë Saldaña (american actress)

jan55

no, no my friend @ararat
Now we go to the letter "B" :D

Alexander Hleb (Belarusian footballer - attacking midfielder/winger - National team,BATE Borisov,VfB Stuttgart,Arsenal,FC Barcelona,Krylia Sovetov Samara a now also BATE Borisov)

ararat

Didn´t want to make it too difficult, my friend shishmish:) - otherwise I would have searched for a famous person ending with letter "C" ... :D (Jaques Chirac) and your next ending letter would have been "D" (Britt Eklund) ... ;)

Burt Bacharach (american pianist, composer)

jan55

OK, my friend @ararat - to try! :D
Rémy Vercoutre (born 26 June 1980 in Grande-Synthe is a French football goalkeeper - Montpellier,Olympique Lyon,Racing Strasbourg)

(You need - name beginning with the letter "E" and surname ending with the letter "F" or you want different?)

Last edited:

ararat

:D
Edith Piaf

Will be very difficult, but predictable if nobody else posts in between - because then it will go on like this
F...g
G...h
(I already know s.o. with name like this:D)
H...i
I...j

Last edited:

jan55

:D
Fredrik "Freddie" Ljungberg (born 16 April 1977 in Vittsjö, Sweden - is a retired Swedish footballer - Attacking midfielder - National team,Halmstads BK,Arsenal,West Ham United,Seattle Sounders FC,Chicago Fire,Celtic,Shimizu S-Pulse)

OK, my friend @ararat
As you wish ... we can continue as the earlier the old "Famous persons _ Last Letter"

burvi2001

Registered
George Tawlon Manneh Oppong Ousman Weah (born 1 October 1966)[1] is a Liberian humanitarian and politician, and an ex-footballer. He ran unsuccessfully for president in the 2005 election, losing to Ellen Johnson Sirleaf in the second round of voting. In the 2011 election he ran for vice president on Winston Tubman's ticket.

He also spent 14 years of his professional football career playing for clubs in France, Italy, and England, and won trophies in each of these three countries. In 1995, he was named FIFA World Player of the Year, European Footballer of the Year, and African Footballer of the Year.

Lmkiu

Registered
Gandhi

Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi 2 October 1869 – 30 January 1948), commonly known as Mahatma Gandhi.

Gandhi led India to independence and inspired movements for non-violence, civil rights and freedom across the world.

jan55

Gandhi

Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi 2 October 1869 – 30 January 1948), commonly known as Mahatma Gandhi.

Gandhi led India to independence and inspired movements for non-violence, civil rights and freedom across the world.

@Lmkiu
First letter begins with "Famous persons _ Last Letter" means with (George Tawlon Manneh Oppong Ousman Weah) "H"

Igor Duljaj (born 29 October 1979 in Topola - is a Serbian professional footballer - Defensive midfielder - National team,Partizan,Shakhtar Donetsk,Sevastopol)

jan55

missed (J - k as "Jan Arnold Bruggink") :D
Leandro do Bonfim (or simply Leandro Bonfim - born January 8, 1984 in Salvador - is a Brazilian attacking midfielder - PSV Eindhoven,FC Porto,CR Vasco da Gama,Fluminense FC,Desportivo Brasil)

EsRgood4u

Registered
K - L
Kristanna Loken
Kristanna Sommer Loken is an American model and actress best known for her roles in Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines, BloodRayne and Painkiller Jane