Funcard main chat [no files]

edit

Registered
When I am use program DCW Updater v6 for my Gold card in my BCT1430 open only one channels instead of 11 (provider 020910 SView,HB 13 E) It seems I don’t now right ECM for this 11 channels. What is needed correctly wrote for field ECM( instead FF) in program DCW Updater v6?

Last edited by a moderator:
X

xtrue

Help me xtrue. It is a so pity. But I am don’t speak in Italiano.
When I am use program DCW Updater v6 for my Gold card in my BCT1430 open only one channels instead of 11 (provider 020910 SView,HB 13 E) It seems I don’t now right ECM for this 11 channels. What is needed correctly wrote for field ECM( instead FF) in program DCW Updater v6?

In field "ecm" you must write the last bytes of ecm.....for to know the last byte of ecm....you must use a funcard programmed with this file(only program the flash of funcard).
After you have programmed the funcard with this file....push pers on remote and go in check subscription there you can see the last byte of ecm...

jumans

Registered
How to programme funcard for dm7025/dm7020

Hello

I can never get my funcard, or 4 to work ok. Please can someone advice me how to programme the cards. I got all the files but it is not clear. Do i install the external eep or leave them blank. I use dreamtv

NO LINK TO OTHER FORUM - Read the rules

here is a link

I have a dreambox 7020 and 7025, which cams can I use with the funcard.

cheers jumans

Last edited by a moderator:

Pattyren

VIP
Firstly no links (thanks xtrue).

Secondly no double posts - I removed your other one.

Thirdly - you do not need any funcards with dreambox (what you see with funcards you can see with dreambox by updating the keys). Just use latest keys from Dreambox key section.

tahir85pk

Super VIP
yes patty is so right whatever you can open with funcard you can see more than funcard on your dreambox

baloota

Registered
humax 5300 Viaccess cam(compact) inside as a nation and as amended all CAM file to run as a nation irdeto 2 No. 901275 with card two thousand are separated cabel which hit Viaccess cam(compact) master mother to avoid incompatibility with, and yet there is another file for the adjustment of input separate these cam.

and Interior the cam - compact - Viaccess device humax 5300 does not turn into a nation Free

harleyke

Registered
what can i do whit funcard

i have some funcards, what cant w do thismoment whit the card
gr.arleye.

voya

Registered
Hi all

I would like to use a Matrix Revolution modul and a Funcard 4 to bring a nagra encrypted (eg007301)channel bright.
May i ask you if someone has some experience with editing and programming Funcards for Matrix modules

dani-

Registered
how can i update funcard?

@Midosat can you help me please that how can i update funcard thanks for you'r kind information!

diablo_cool

Registered
please how to edit file of funcard to enter a keys of IRDETO2

please how to edit file of funcard to enter a keys of IRDETO2
program
or
any methode
:)

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
If you have Diablo Light you can prog a Fun or Gold Card with a Seca file & open Rai 13E / Mediatech 4W :)

Which only work with the keys on Diablo Twin Base & Fausto, dont work with the keys on Diablo Light, require CAS > SECA > [ON] and a Fun or Gold Card (see other cards section).

:thum:

BigBear254

Registered
mp 3.5 and funcard problem....

I can identify the card perfect but when i program it i get an error like this "Error reading external EE" or "Error programming external EE"

what can i do?

i`m trying to program the 6in1 file from this forum on to a funcard

Last edited:

jefbey

Registered
seca file for funcard?

can somebody help me with seca file for funcard with the keys
for canal digitaal from the netherlands and belgium

thanks jeffrey

madsod

Registered
what do you think you can open with a fun card as sod allis open , get a cas 3 and put the file on , best to buy a diablo cam if your stb does not have a caz or emus

nahar

Registered
Fun card and DigiTV???

hello funcard may turn up to write the nagra2 that let the digi open it TV