Which Dream-Box Is Best??

-=IRFAN_THE_KING=-

Registered
Hello,
I Need help,
I want to purchase Dream-Box HD but i am in confusing that,

Which Dream-Box HD Is Best by Qualities and Cheap Price?

1. DM 800 HD
  2. DM 500 HD
Plz help me and give your suggestions,
thanx............

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
a clone will be the cheapest and the 800 or 800se clone i would go for if you want a clone.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
DM800SE is by far the best, if you dont mind a clone then they can be had for les than £200

-=IRFAN_THE_KING=-

Registered
some frnds says me that "DM 800 HD PVR Clone" is best?
i am confuse
which is best
1. DM 800 HD SE Clone
2. DM 800 HD PVR Clone

plz help me tell me these box's prices??
thanx

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
The DM 800 HD PVR Clone is the older version of the 2 800s

The DM 800 HD SE Clone is a recent model and it benefits from 1 extra card slot and colour front screen and a faster CPU over the the older 800 its also capable of playing divx/avi films where the older version is not.

-=IRFAN_THE_KING=-

Registered
The DM 800 HD PVR Clone is the older version of the 2 800s

The DM 800 HD SE Clone is a recent model and it benefits from 1 extra card slot and colour front screen and a faster CPU over the the older 800 its also capable of playing divx/avi films where the older version is not.

What is the price of DM 800 HD SE??
i live in pakistan
any DM distributor is located in pakistan or not??
i want to buy in pakistan........

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
What is the price of DM 800 HD SE??
i live in pakistan
any DM distributor is located in pakistan or not??
i want to buy in pakistan........
approx. 425 EUR or £368.65 GBP Plus SHIPPING costs i dont know any sat dealers in pakistan tho' sorry.

Are there generally any major issues with clones, reliability etc?
Yes indeed stay away far from all clones ive yet to see any clone last more than a few months at best ..buy original and you'll not have to deal with unreliable poorly built chinese cheap $hite recievers .:mad:

----
barney

Benkurd

Registered
approx. 425 EUR or £368.65 GBP Plus SHIPPING costs i dont know any sat dealers in pakistan tho' sorry.

Yes indeed stay away far from all clones ive yet to see any clone last more than a few months at best ..buy original and you'll not have to deal with unreliable poorly built chinese cheap $hite recievers .:mad:

----
barney

well i have DM 800 Clone and dm800 SE clone and they both work fantastic i have not got any issue

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
well i have DM 800 Clone and dm800 SE clone and they both work fantastic i have not got any issue
except you cannott use genuine dreambox images only clone images :D
but i guess as long as your happy with your clones thats all that matters but for me i use genuine that way i dont have any issues with what images to load .:cool:
---
barney