vti image with iptv

dany-nl

Registered
hallo gentlemen

i use now vti image but my iptv bouquet is not working
its already exists in channel list but no picture
I have changed the service reference from 4097 to 5002 and 5001 but not succeed
I also installed serviceapp via systemplugins but also no picture
I use the latest version of vti image (14.0.3)
my receiver is vuduo + 4k .. the newest model
my iptv bouquet works very well with openpli and openatv but with vti image no picture

thank you all

Gerry55

Registered
Hi dany-nl
if you use JEDI MAKER XTREAM and set your service reference to 4097,and your IPTV is OK it should work with the Vti image.

In JEDI MAKER if your IPTV line is green it should all work.

dany-nl

Registered
hallo gerry
thank you for reply but really i had never used this plugin before( JEDI MAKER XTREAM )and don't know how to use it
im looking to use my iptv bouquet in my channel list
i don't have any problem with openpli and openatv .. the bouquet works very well but with vti not
regards

Gerry55

Registered
I would recommend JEDI MAKER XTREAM, its easy to setup, and you only need to install the bouquets that you want.

dany-nl

Registered
hallo gerry
i installed it and i think its the same idea as kodi
i have to insert website name , password ,username , server url

dany-nl

Registered
The only solution is that i deleted the vti image
and now im using openatv in the flash and openpli and vix on the usb ( via openmultiboot) , everything works excellently
With these great images i didn't need to edit or upload anything ,, just send the iptv bouquet to etc/enigma2- restart enigma .. that's all

VTI image is a good image and a very nice picture, but lacks a lot of things .. for example the iptv channels and other things
I can't delete or rename any channel through this image and I have to use some tools like DreamboxEdit for that.
This image does not save the satellite position numbers .. If you want to move the motor diseqc .. you must remember all the numbers of the satellites postions , because he keeps only one number ( memory index )
I use a motor diseqc 1.2 with Singel lnb ... I gave each satellite a certain number, for example Hispasat 1 - Hotbird 2 and Astra 3 then saved them , but when i go to the positioner Setup to move the motor to strengthen the signal before i do save i must put the number of the satellite and then save
The order of the list of recorderd movies on the hardisk is bad, in addition to not showing the recorded IPTV in the list and you must use enhancidmovieCenter to show the recorderd IPTV movies
that was my opinion with all respect for vti developers

regards

Last edited: