Kathrein help please

Stewieb

Registered
Hi All

Just found my old box, but when I've plug it in its just come up with Kathrein UFS-910 on the front LCD black on tv

Can remember something about flashing via usb, but not sure what to do, ideal like to use as second box in another room for sky if I can get and if up running any help would be appreciated. If not it likely the bin for the box :-(

Thanks,

Stew.

stinkefisch

Registered
Have you got mini installed?
Switch power on and hold down record (red) button on remote and see if it says searching in the LCD

Stewieb

Registered
I'm not sure about mini will give it a try tonight.

Was having a play around last night and could get the receiver to load two image file via usb. But still the same result on the front screen. I thing I remember sometime ago having a simlair problem and to get the received working again loading an emergency origianl image with contain four files not two. Tried looking for these file last night but could find.

If anyone has these please could they upload it would be appreicated.

Cheers

Stew

Stewieb

Registered
Big thanks to bertazwin, who kindly sent me the file, thus I now have a working box with original 1.03 software.

Next question. whats the best image to use for ccam or similar so I can use this as a second box

Would like some sort of EPG and if poss use a hard drive for pvr.

Not to worried about much else as only want for the second room.

Cheers,

Stew

darius1

Registered
Can I just flash this too my box via usb?? Or could you provide me with instuctions on what I need to do.

Many thanks,

Stew
not by usb.
you should install it by recovery tool or mullitpart tool.
very easy by recoery tool.
open the recovery tool on your computer and fallow the install on flash by this tool.