Champions League 2010/2011-Who wins? Vote.

Champions League 2010/2011-Who wins? Vote.

• Barcelona

Votes: 44 47.8%
  • Real Madrid

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Internazionale

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Man. United

Votes: 29 31.5%
  • Tottenham

• Shakhtar Donetsk

• Schalke

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bimboi13

Registered
Of course it's gonna be barcelona!!!
Go barca!!!
No one's gonna match messi!!
I just love the way they play football.
That's the right to play it.
ATTACK!!in a graceful manner.

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
Sure, Barca has got some great players like Messi, Villa, Xavi and I love watching them play.
But then they got quite a few quite repulsive players like Alves, Busquets, Pedro prone to cheap shots, diving, acting like they just got shot when there is any chance ref will buy it. And if a team can host such characters then I'll flag it as a team I couldn't root for.

And United isn't my favorite team, far from it, but I'll be hoping they win :)

ig0r

Administrator
And United isn't my favorite team, far from it, but I'll be hoping they win
my too
But and barca too no favourite for me :)
But i think win barca

dionysos

Registered
Sure, Barca has got some great players like Messi, Villa, Xavi and I love watching them play.
But then they got quite a few quite repulsive players like Alves, Busquets, Pedro prone to cheap shots, diving, acting like they just got shot when there is any chance ref will buy it. And if a team can host such characters then I'll flag it as a team I couldn't root for.

And United isn't my favorite team, far from it, but I'll be hoping they win :)
right mate, Barca has some wonderful players such as Messi, Xavi, Iniesta... but also some players who make me throw up such as Alves, Puyol... so I say "Come on ManU, come on Rooney, Chicharito, Giggs & CO, go for it! :thum: :clapping: :thum: :clapping:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

satfoot

Registered
At this moment in time, Barca are the better Team. But this is just one game which can go either way. There is also the Wembley factor which could give that extra edge to United. I hope that the Officials will also be at their best and seen to be at their best too. Personally I wish that United will win, of course.

dionysos

Registered
At this moment in time, Barca are the better Team. But this is just one game which can go either way. There is also the Wembley factor which could give that extra edge to United. I hope that the Officials will also be at their best and seen to be at their best too. Personally I wish that United will win, of course.
yes the Wembley factor which makes the final almost a home game for ManU (unbeaten at home during the whole season), the fact that ManU won their first European Champions Cup at Wembley in 1968 (4-1 against Benfica), the fact that this is the 19th Champions League Final and last sunday ManU won their 19th english championship (which makes them now record champion) ...
and the fact that Sir Alex (longing for revenge) has a PLAN ... as he already wished to have Barca as opponent in the final even before they played the semi against Real!
Considering all this ... does Barca have really a chance at all??!! :D ;)

elgeneral

Registered
di-P8ZH.gif

di-FVGK.gif

di-AFJ3.gif

di-URE8.gif

di-2L5J.gif

di-JY4W.gif

Simple we are the best team of history football :thum:

closed topic until the next season :thum:

Status
Not open for further replies.