10 days with a new deco Optibox Alligator

olmedot

Registered
Hi very good.
My name is Tomas.
Took 10 days with a new deco Optibox Alligator truth is I have several questions:
- I tried to create a channel list, downloaded via USB (usuario.udb) and editarlar with STBEdit 3.0 gives an error (wrogn GPOS).
- That list is optimal KEY (I tested with KEY Editor) key.kdb and seems to work.
- I live in Spain and the TVE1 HD output with AC3 sound formats, is not heard, and something strange happens when I'm on that channel the decoder loses sound, and when changing channels does not restore the sound, I decided to delete the channel I have to restart the decoder.
- Finally and hopefully not too heavy like me, if one of those teachers who are around here, could make me a summary to catch up to the current functions of the deco (menu2320 etcetera ..)
Thanks.

change1

Registered
Hello!

I also have the problem with the sender list.

... Have the list on the computer via usb tried to edit and do not even get it open!
... Then I tried it via rs232 and an adapter on my laptop (get in the boot mode connection but then when I want access to the box comes error and an error code)!

the thing with the tone I had a couple of times and reboot after everything was ok!

I still have some problems that are important to you.
... Controller operation with the original germ-have-I skycard of times a black screen and the box tells me (no signal or scrambled) and then suddenly the picture is back!
... Times faster times slower!

if I have a WD 500Gig. externally via usb plug in the start box more times the plate without a scratch and is depending on the even and I have to reboot!

........ Greetings from German