4K 4:2:2 Receiver available?

waldmeister

Donating Member
As written here, I can stream 4:2:2 feed to VLC. I have VU+ Duo4K SE and fireTV-Stick4k with VLC. What is to do on the VU+ side and what on VLC?

waldmeister

Donating Member
yes I know how to stream to PC via webif.
Bit I want to know how to stream to VLC to you e.g. fireTV stick with VLC instead of PC

rmcf1902bg

Registered

GTMEDIA GTX Combo Android 9.0+DVB-S2/T2/C,8K 4K H.256 UHD Media Smart TV Box,2G+32G Satellite Receiver Support CI Plus Card Slot​

Francescone

What cards does the receiver slot work wit

What cards does the receiver slot work with
It is a common interface slot, so it depends by the cam that you put in it.
I personally tested a Viaccess cam with an official card, but
What cards does the receiver slot work with
It is a Common Interface slot, so it depends by the cam that you put in it.
I personally tested a Viaccess cam with an official card and it perfectly worked, but I believe this is not a problem.

Pabloisred

Registered
yes I know how to stream to PC via webif.
Bit I want to know how to stream to VLC to you e.g. fireTV stick with VLC instead of PC
Simple way is with iPhone and VLC App on the Apple TV. This is the quickest method and saves mucking about typing URL into box.

maxilive

Registered
Install Kodi on fire TV, then install the E2 client addon, configure it with the last scanned bouquet and then just play it, if fireTv can do it. With RPi5 works perfectly 4:2:2 HD feeds.

Pabloisred

Registered
Install Kodi on fire TV, then install the E2 client addon, configure it with the last scanned bouquet and then just play it, if fireTv can do it. With RPi5 works perfectly 4:2:2 HD feeds.
Iv tried this but Kodi starts to crash as soon as you have entered the IP address of the reciever. Crashes constantly.

maxilive

Registered
I don't know of any Android TV box that can do this. I have Mi Box S, ChromeCast HD and it doesn't work, only 4:2:0 feeds, but the E2 receivers can do that too, there's no need to stream.