Smart DVB + error of filters/SmartAVS

ParsianSat

Registered
Hi,

I have installed the new version of Smart DVB from its official website because the previous version of smart dvb was unable to move the motor. I don't know why but it occurred.

Now, motor moves perfectly but the player shows " error of filters/SmartAVS"

How can I solve this problem!?

Any idea!?

gap30

Donating Member
The build is not provided as an install but as a portable .zip archive. The installation process is simple.
-Just extract the archive and register the included filters
-Run filters\registerfilters.bat with administrator priveleges (for example by right clicking on the registerfilters.bat and selecting 'run as administrator' with the file explorer)
-The x64 build requires x64 decoder versions (both video and audio), previously installed 32 bit versions of decoders will not be seen by the 64 bit version, so please make sure the appropriate x64 versions of the codecs you wish to use with the x64 build are installed.

ParsianSat

Registered
One more question;

How can I install vplug in Smart dvb?

I already have it in dvb dream, but I tried it out on smart dvb but I cannot see it in plugins!?

Can you also please tell me about the procedure of installation? Thanks!

gap30

Donating Member
Do you have a file called mdplugins?

If so install vplug there, then when you start the program you will see an additional program at the bottom of your screen called MDAPIplugins, this is where you control vplug

Also remember you need 64bit codecs

When viewing 4:2:2 feeds disable hw accelaration

ParsianSat

Registered
I only have folder of "mdapi".

Is it as same as you mentioned!? Should I install the vplug here?

this is the content:

Last edited:

gap30

Donating Member
Not sure but you have done something wrong

Uninstall (deep uninstall using revo or Iobit)

Then reinstall and run filters.bat in admin mode

ParsianSat

Registered
I also now manually create the mdplugin and installed vplug in it, but srg channels on Hotbird don't open!?

gap30

Donating Member
You need to slow down, you are trying to do too many things

Uninstall everything smartdvb related using this: https://www.iobit.com/en/advanceduninstaller.php

Make sure you completely remove all traces of the program from registry etc

Then reinstall and run filters.bat

Take one step at a time, you do not need to create any files/folders, the software should automatically do this

ParsianSat

Registered
I uninstalled as you mentioned within the program you introduced. Then I downloaded the beta version and registered the filters.

Again I don't see the plugin folder!? it seems that it's only an update, isn't it? What should I do? How can I convert it to an installing version?

Last edited:

gap30

Donating Member
Ok i have just installed the latest version, you are correct there is no mdplugins folder

You have to manually create this folder, I was on the pre beta version which already had this folder

Apologies about that but it is working perfectly ie vplug

ParsianSat

Registered
it now works but USUAL system doesn't work and motor doesn't move automatically. I don't know why ..........