how can iconect to newcamed list

aass5591

Registered
how can conect to new camed list in qbox hd with oscam or radar
ihave sharing data and icant with new camed list and cant put it
in qboxhd

aass5591

Registered
hi ifound the way to conect to newcamed list its very esy i install new camed 1.33 and we put fil of sharing in var/keys
and run to magc camed 1.33 from softkey and restart it
and it work very good

Last edited:

gorgovit

Registered
hi ifound the way to conect to newcamed list its very esy i install new camed 1.33 and we put fil of sharing in var/keys
and run to magc camed 1.33 from softkey and restart it
and it work very good

hello my friend
i have a qboxhd and i can't to connect with mgcamd emu
i put the newcamd.list to var/keys and i put the mgcamd emu to start from the softcam panel but didn't work.
can you kelp me?
thanks

aass5591

Registered
yes 1.35 not connect but you can change file of it by 1.33 files and you can use dcc to put this file in var and bin u can downkoad it from pags 12 from this side and put fils of 1.33 to var and bin with dcc it work good

gorgovit

Registered
yes 1.35 not connect but you can change file of it by 1.33 files and you can use dcc to put this file in var and bin u can downkoad it from pags 12 from this side and put fils of 1.33 to var and bin with dcc it work good

thanks for the answer.

i have the last backup image arthur 3/9/2010.i do it all of this write me but the mgcamd does not to work.tell me please who image you have and work to you.

thanks

aass5591

Registered
isend you link of mgcam 1.33
http://www.sat-universe.com/attachme...6&d=1251829592 i have last roy imag 21/8/2010 and i intall it and after that back to factory imag from mune and restart so u have know factory imag with sofitcam with roy imag and after that with dcc you can change files of 1.35 with 1.33 in var and bin and after taht restart your qboxhd and go to sofitpanal you see in list 1.35 it work but with files 1.33 the name of 1.35 not change and you restar agine and put your file in var keys and clek right with mous of this fils necmlist and attributes it to 755 and restat 1.35 it work

gorgovit

Registered
isend you link of mgcam 1.33
http://www.sat-universe.com/attachme...6&d=1251829592 i have last roy imag 21/8/2010 and i intall it and after that back to factory imag from mune and restart so u have know factory imag with sofitcam with roy imag and after that with dcc you can change files of 1.35 with 1.33 in var and bin and after taht restart your qboxhd and go to sofitpanal you see in list 1.35 it work but with files 1.33 the name of 1.35 not change and you restar agine and put your file in var keys and clek right with mous of this fils necmlist and attributes it to 755 and restat 1.35 it work

thanks for answer . i do all off this who write me and i have problem again.where i find the roy image uboot 7.6 to install the roy 21/08/2010 thanks