help with opticum 4100 TSCXE and 4100 TSCR

lordsystem

Registered
Hello,
I have been browsing this forum all night and there is simply way too much information to understand anything.

I have 2 receivers Opticum 4100 TSCXE and 4100 TSCR ans from what i saw i can use yumatu, truman or globo software on them, now what i dont understand (im a noobie in this afterall) which one should i use and how do i upload it on the receiver (which program do i use and how) and maybe later on how do i set up cardsharing on TSCXE over internet and which cardshareing server do you recommend.

Hope someone can help me or at least point me to threads on thius forum which can help me.

Thanks in advance.

olyraptor

Registered
Hello Folks
first of all thank you for your great work.
I'll try to explain my problems and I hope to give a little help to lordsystem to.
I own a couple of Opticum receivers 4000tscx. Both of them have these system info:

ID: 5119_cool
HW: 5119
Firmware: 2.4.22 emu
Loader: 1.6.0
Last update: Jan 30 2008

I used this loader
avupgrade 3.1.05
and this firmware
globo_5119_cool_emu_2.4.22_all.dld
At rhe beginning all scrambled channels were opened
but from more than a month I can see only free channels (keys are always updated to the latest available).
Where am I doing wrong?
Anybody has the same problem?

Another question is: do you know if softcam work on this receiver and how can I upload that keys to the receiver? The same for biss keys.

Thank you very much indeed
have a nice week

Note for lordsystem:

The firmware you can use with the 4000 tscx is
globo_5119_cool_emu_2.4.22_all.dld
or the truman one that is almost the same
I tried some newer version but I had lot of problems with missing menu or submenu and also freeze problems at the boot
To upload the firmware to the receiver you should use:
avupgrade 3.1.05 (there are newer version also of this tool but we could have problems)
I assume you know the keys to upload (using the same tool I indicated above) however I suggest to use ST51XX_2M_Flase_Key.dld

sdodo

Registered
download the latest firmware called truman 2.4.51 emu with the tool called AvUpgrade 3.1.07

olyraptor

Registered
thanks for your reply but I've already tried with no good result. Scrambled programs remain closed.
Any other idea?

sdodo

Registered
thanks for your reply but I've already tried with no good result. Scrambled programs remain closed.
Any other idea?

download the latest k*y for yumatu mx+, and look for example italian channel RAI4 on 10992 hotbird 13E and it must work, or digi TV on 1W thor satellite, or kingston channels on 5E satellite,
these are some od the channels that yumatu can actually watch.

------------------
if you find it useful - use thanks button