Nova Gr again on CS

WaRp

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Staff member
Administrator
New changes take action soon. Nova greece update anti piracy. Start 1st. December

shaban

Registered
stop telling people stories,everything is a big lie!nova will never play on cs again. nova was with gama/titan/dragon open for some times with stole data from ideto that all,so simple is the.nothing is possible,only 2 dragon files are exist and that no one will make public.an otherwise you can read the original card +the stb chip and then distribute ...and with hours the original card is dead.
the game is over

stop telling people stories,everything is a big lie!nova will never play on cs again. nova was with gama/titan/dragon open for some times with stole data from ideto that all,so simple is the.nothing is possible,only 2 dragon files are exist and that no one will make public.an otherwise you can read the original card +the stb chip and then distribute ...and with hours the original card is dead.
the game is over

Lol:D
-who said that ?
-What is the pay of the bribe you paid to irdeto for HMK?
-i think this train of this guy is stoped in the time of gamma team
-Firstely the gamma team extract axi+exi in old ship 4.5+5 acs
-After v5 irdeto use level 5 ael,So stop talking about new pairing system
-The new version not possible to glitch them Or missed a hard job with exoensiv matos

benas

Registered
Lol:D
-who said that ?
-What is the pay of the bribe you paid to irdeto for HMK?
-i think this train of this guy is stoped in the time of gamma team
-Firstely the gamma team extract axi+exi in old ship 4.5+5 acs
-After v5 irdeto use level 5 ael,So stop talking about new pairing system
-The new version not possible to glitch them Or missed a hard job with exoensiv matos

well well

the play in new system how to revers crd file sended to card
and convert th pairing card to unpairing card

thats all and the man who said that some old file for y + b dragon file its the big lie so data for hsns cracked is stoped
how cards generat active keys

this is my q ?:thum: