Go Back   Sat Universe > Emulators & Cardservers > Chat > Oscam Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

oscam-emu test no2

Oscam Chat

Old 03-03-2019, 22:17  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,282 Times in 327 Posts
Default oscam-emu test no2

Hi, this test can be taken by everyone that has:

1. a receiver that can open powervu channels without stream relay (i.e via dvbapi)
2. oscam-emu r790 or later
3. Reception to powervu channels that use the DES algorithm, like these in 0.8W or 4.8E (discovery, animal planet, etc)

How to test:

1. Set the "API for extended CWs" to 2 (OE2.0)
2. Restart oscam-emu
3. Tune to a DES powervu channel
4. Tell me if there is picture and what is your receiver model

I am trying to figure out if there are boxes where the DES algorithm works with the API for extended CWs = 2 setting. Thanks!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nautilus7 For This Useful Post:
acetatus (03-03-2019), cyclades (03-03-2019), ilmago_ (04-03-2019), juli13 (03-03-2019), korn (04-03-2019), MAHDI-DZ (03-03-2019), medousa89 (03-03-2019)
Old 04-03-2019, 00:16  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Post Test 2

OScam 11505 with emu 790 posted on 28-02-2019.
DM 920 UHD, image Newnigma2, HD Glas FHD17.
Tested on AFN and don;t work black screen emu is green, 4.8 update ok on SIS, 0,8 W alsoo ok.

Alsoo restart emu AFN black screen, emu work and is making update. 4,8 and 0,8 work ok.

With extended_cw_api = 1 all Pow**Vu channel work ok.

Last edited by predator_2; 04-03-2019 at 00:33..
Old 04-03-2019, 23:49  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Oscam 11505, Dreambox900Uhd OpenAtv 6.2

With API for extended CWs = 2 i have a black screen...

I do not know if this is a important information:

- With Oscam 11505 from 28/02 and 04/03 i have to reboot the box when i came from Discovery channels (as i said in Test01 topic);

- But when i change the API for extended CWs from 1 to 2 i have a black screen but i have not to reboot box after Des channels!!
Old 05-03-2019, 01:22  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Both your receivers require stream relay, nautilus is referring to boxes like the DM800 which don’t need stream relay to open po*ervu channels
Old 05-03-2019, 13:06  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harshy View Post
Both your receivers require stream relay, nautilus is referring to boxes like the DM800 which don’t need stream relay to open po*ervu channels
You're mistaken @harshy.

Dm900Uhd never needed stream relay for Power Vu channels.

Until Oscam Emu 11503 it was necessary a reboot when you returned from DES channels but it worked ok on Power Vu.

Oscam 11504 and 11505 (from 26/02) worked perfectly without reboot.

With last 2 OScam Emu versions i need reboot again when i back from DES channels but continues to work without Stream relay...

So the stream relay it´s only a way to avoid reboot, but Power Vu works fine without it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fmoreira For This Useful Post:
harshy (13-03-2019), predator_2 (05-03-2019)
Old 12-03-2019, 13:43  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Im using 11505 from 26/2 and i get black screen on all des channels with every setting on my dm920
Csa channels work fine

any ideas?

thanks
Old 13-03-2019, 02:17  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by banshee View Post
Im using 11505 from 26/2 and i get black screen on all des channels with every setting on my dm920

Csa channels work fine

any ideas?

thanks
On oscam.server delete the reader for PowerVu. Reboot the box

Worked for me.
Old 15-03-2019, 04:51  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

The reader for powervu?

delete the reader emulator??

thanks
Old 15-03-2019, 17:00  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by banshee View Post
The reader for powervu?

delete the reader emulator??

thanks
Yes!
Old 17-03-2019, 04:13  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

thank you

that worked