New opticum

graham5306

Registered
Hi all, I have just got my new opticum x405.
I have read in a 'how to set up' that I need temporary software 'software_special_temp_nopvr_to_pvr_v1.0X.XXXX.bin' as my factory software is ALI3606_AIL_NOPVR, can anyone point me to this software please.
Also I cannot access the hidden menus, again any help please.
Much appreciated, thanks

graham5306

Registered
Great thanks for your help, I found the conversion software, but am not sure of the latest to use as some of the later posts on that thread do not seem to work.

Anyway it is working sort of, next I need to upload BISS keys for 27.5 west, any more help please, really appreciated.

sdaniil

Registered
Opticum HD X110 TS

Hello,

I got new Opticum HD X110 TS tuner combo DVB-T, DVB-S based on Ali3606.
Where can I found latest firmware?
How can I access hidden menu or EMU?:confused:

Any help would be greatly appreciated:)

JAKITAKI

Super VIP
Hello,

I got new Opticum HD X110 TS tuner combo DVB-T, DVB-S based on Ali3606.
Where can I found latest firmware?
How can I access hidden menu or EMU?:confused:

Any help would be greatly appreciated:)

- no software emu , to the receiver
- last version orginal software 1.1.9

taryka

Registered
I have the same receiver as mentioned above - opticum hd x110 ts combo and i tried to update it with the original software but always tells me that the hardware is invalid.. i tried with different versions of the software i found on this forum and from the original site but none of them works, i get always the same message. Any suggestions?

MyrKo

Registered
I have the same receiver as mentioned above - opticum hd x110 ts combo and i tried to update it with the original software but always tells me that the hardware is invalid.. i tried with different versions of the software i found on this forum and from the original site but none of them works, i get always the same message. Any suggestions?

I take this old thread. I have this decoder and also my has this problem: reads invalid software, with any file I tried.

Also by dint of trying I flashed an unsuitable firmware and now bricked: Lights continuously makes ON-START-ON

Are there solutions?
Thank you

Last edited: