CBS 89w 3880 V 29853 - Irdeto

alanisrox69

Registered
TP encrypted during football, seem to be using Irdeto.

Any way to get the key, either thru brute force or another way?

I attached a recording of the TS, I recorded the full mux, 4 channels, you'll note that only one of the channels is Irdeto (program 4) -- but I kept entire mux in the sample.

https://mega.nz/#!yINSkaTY!M9Qo7S--V6rQlDwV6gciYC9SnkpogOGUcTkRats2g9s

Any guidance appreciated. if you need a longer sample, let me know!

Please PM if you can help!

Thank you! :thum:

signalq

Registered
I am very interested in this as well. Have you also looked at the NFL Sunday Ticket feeds on 89W? They appear to be PowerVu? I am hoping for either the CBS or Sunday Ticket keys on 89W. Or both. ;-)

kebien

Registered
Irdeto does not need a single key.
You need information that is inside they irdeto card or receiver to make the system work,and this is for older versions,more so in the newer ones.
Irdeto needs autoroll since it changes keys several times during broadcast,so the keys inside the card are a must.
Do not expect to see this keys anywhere,since it uses the subscriber information and can be easily disabled.

signalq

Registered
I think the NFL Sunday Ticket feeds are PowerVu and they are only operational on Sundays from 12PM to 8PM Eastern. They are on 89W 3840 V 30000 and 3800 V 30000. I have recorded about 10 minutes of the full TS, but plan to record only EMM for many hours next week.

iq180

Registered
I think the NFL Sunday Ticket feeds are PowerVu and they are only operational on Sundays from 12PM to 8PM Eastern. They are on 89W 3840 V 30000 and 3800 V 30000. I have recorded about 10 minutes of the full TS, but plan to record only EMM for many hours next week.

The NFL Sunday Tickets are Powervu, the only time you can get a good data stream recording is just before game time, yes I have working keys so I know they are Powervu, I don't know if they are on 89.0w.

Last edited: