4K 4:2:2 Receiver available?

ViVA_MTV

Registered
Why can't you just stream 4:2:2 transmissions from an Enigma2 receiver to VLC from Openwebif?

I'm using an Octagon SF8008 receiver and I just upgraded my entire network to gigabit with CAT6 cables. 4:2:2 is streaming perfectly and I am quite happy with this method.

because with your method the video on the computer will be delayed from real stream ...

PS.Maybe you were able to fix that delay?:rolleyes:

dankargo

Donating Member
because with your method the video on the computer will be delayed from real stream ...

PS.Maybe you were able to fix that delay?:rolleyes:

I only have 600ms delay with gigabit network. When I was on 100Mbps, I admit, I had to increase network caching to 5000ms (5 seconds) for it to be stable.

donvito80

Registered
I can open the 4:2:2 feed directly from the VLC app on my Amazon Fire TV if I wanted to. I have tested this and also works, providing its connected through ethernet.

Will you play HEVC UHD 4:2:2 smoothly with Amazon Fire TV?

Last edited:

pramote1802

Registered
Hi
Who have Source Exteplayer3 witn source on enigma2 Please Compile H.264 to 10bit with Ffmpeg (extepler 3)

on PC can view 4:2:2 with this solution

ViaHussun

Donating Member
/ Now we know the most important features of the new NOVALER Multibox 4 K UHD
• 4th generation receiver organizes more than 5 devices in one
• European global standards and supports the latest technologies and technologies in the world of Satlit
• Featuring a powerful Huawei Hisilicon quuad-core processor with 1600 Mhz per core
Quuad core 4 x1 M Mhz
• Supports HDR, HDR 10 and 4 k 60 fps for image quality - Ultra HD (2160 p)
• Attached with a free server subscription card for two years with SUPTV global server and provides:
- 2 years free server unlock for global packages
- 2 years IPTV for all HD, FULL HD and up to 4 K channels
- 2 years of VOD for watching the latest movies and series
• Supports 4K HD / SD and UHD images
The first device in the entire Arab world to support Android + Angma 2 + Neutrino + Titan German syst
(Neutrino and Titan are not Ingma 2 systems. Each system has its own business, knife and business)
• Supports Multiboot for operation of 5 systems on the same device
• An external multiboot can also be mounted on a flash drive or memory card to insert more than 10 photos of Angma 2
Thus, the device works from 15 or more photos
• Accepts the installation of 5 systems: Angma 2 + Titan + Neutrino + Android 7 + DTV device on the same device and all this on the same internal memory
(Android 7 is the most stable version of Tuneer receivers and supports servers)
• More than 15 photos of Angma 2 compatible with the latest versions of the global team, where you can choose 4 of them for internal installation, add to Android, and others can be installed on Flash Disk or Card Memoir, including: Open Pli , open ATV, Open HDF, Open CHERNOHOLE, OpenVision, OpenDroid, OpenESI, OpenVIX and Adeed from other teams
• Supports 2 Multistream toner, the first 4K device in Algeria to support dual toner, both of which support MULTISTREAM
Duel DVB-S2X
• Supports SPDIF HD Sound Output
• Supports 2 USB outputs: one USB 2.0 and one USB 3.0
• HDMI director with its modern version 2.0 a
• Comes with an original Wi-Fi switch built with 150 Mbps
• Accepts MicroSD external memo card mode
• Supports the latest Audio pip to change the voice of the channel with another channel, and its type:
- Audio pip Sat, which allows us to change the sound of another channel on the same moon or another moon
Audio pip IPTV and exclusively for Angma 2, which allows us to use the sound of iptv channels on satellite channels to watch matches with Arabic and stable commentary
• Supports automatic power vu update
• Open Spanish channel for free in Hispasat
• Supports Kodi on Android and Angma 2
Supports 4: 2: 2 via Kodi
• Supports automatic surveys for female match transfer videos
• Stalker v 2 Ministra supports for the first time Angma 2, to work free and paid iptv and vod
• Supports N. 265
• Supports HBTV
• Supports the translation function
• Supports many free server blogs
Youtube supports all systems: Angma 2, Cody and Android
Netflix supports TV series and movie lovers
• Google Play Store supports downloading more than 2 million apps and other stores like Aptoide and APK PURE
• Supports another DTV device on Android
• Supports all protocols and notes CCAM - NEWCAMD - OSCAM - NCAM ...
• Supports blade update automatically
• Supports VPN to change the IP address of Angma 2 and Android
Modern and trendy exterior design in small size and high quality
• Supports registration of troops on the external flash drive
• Supports time change
• Helps change the exclusive Angma 2 knife to completely change the lists and all systems to change the interface and lists of the device, means a new device every day
• Supports fast channel search technologies
• Accepts mounting on an external hard drive for writing and reading files
• Supports reading multimedia files in all formats: Divx - Mp 3 - Mp 4 - JPG - MKV -...
• Compatible with all Angma or Android IPTV servers, their applications or via Stalker
Technical information:
- Powerful processor Huawei Hisilicon HI 3798MV 200 (UHD most modern hybrid)
- CPU: Quuad Core (1600 MHz 4 x), ARM Cortex A 53 (15000 DMIPS)
- 1 GB DDR 3 RAM
- 8 GB EMMC flash
450 Small GPU -
- Blade conversion in HEVC 264 and HEVC 265
- HD decoder 4 K 60 fps-10 bits
- Modern HDMI 2.0 output a
- Contains two objects for multi-stream duel DVB-S 2X
- USB 2.0 output with a frequency of 480 Mbps
- USB 3. 0 3. frequency 4800 Mbps 10 times faster
- SD card reader
- AV output (CVBS / R-L voice) for normal picture
- LAN network output
OpenGL EU 2.0 / 1.1
- AV plug (CVBS / R-L sound)
- HEVC H video decoding. 265
- 12 V external power source
- Director of S / PDIF
Price in Algeria 136 euros.

klickklack

HDMI 2.0 allows this.
HDMI2.jpg

Last edited:

campag5242

Feed Hunter
@klickklack that table is about uncompressed video over the three HDMI lanes. Unrelated to H264/H265 4:2:2 decoding of compressed video.

Bet that box's CPUs won't cope well with high bitrate 4:2:2

klickklack

not only CPUs needed.
me have this chipset too (MediaTek MT5893 4 x ARM Cortex-A73 @ 1.5 GHz(BRAVIA-TV)
and Co-CPU
The 2019-2020 Sony Line-up uses a variety of SoC + co-processor options.

MediaTek MT5891 (BRAVIA 4K GB/BRAVIA 4K GB ATV3 - 4 x ARM Cortex-A53 @ 1.1 GHz) - Geekbench - X800G
Realtek RTD2873 (BRAVIA VU1 - 4 x ARM Cortex-A55 @ 1.6 GHz) - Geekbench - X750H
MediaTek MT5891 (BRAVIA 4K GB/BRAVIA 4K GB ATV3 - 4 x ARM Cortex-A53 @ 1.1 GHz) + Sony X1 Extreme image co-processor - Geekbench - A8G
MediaTek MT5893 (BRAVIA UR2 - 4 x ARM Cortex-A73 @ 1.5 GHz) + Sony X1 HDR image co-processor - Geekbench - X850G, X800H
MediaTek MT5893 (BRAVIA UR2/BRAVIA UR3 - 4 x ARM Cortex-A73 @ 1.5 GHz) + Sony X1 Ultimate image co-processor - Geekbench - X950G, A9G, X950H, A8H
MediaTek MT5893 (BRAVIA UR2/BRAVIA UR3 - 4 x ARM Cortex-A73 @ 1.5 GHz) + Sony X1 Ultimate image co-processor + Sony 8K image co-processor - Geekbench - Z9G, Z8H
MediaTek MT5895 (BRAVIA VH1 - 4 x ARM Cortex-A73 @ 1.8 GHz) - Geekbench - X900H

--------
In the center "X1-Ultimate"
The new X1 Ultimate chipset is used for the first time in the new “Master Series” models. Actually, two processors work in the Sony 4K televisions, also in the new premium TV models. The basis is an ARM processor from Mediatek, which is matched to the Android operating system and controls the processes and programs. The performance of the installed Mediatek MT5893 should by far exceed that of the predecessor (Sony X1 Extreme TV models). According to Christian Trozinski, the CPU should work up to 2.5x faster than its predecessor. Part of the performance plus could also be traced back to the Oreo 8.0 operating system. The new system-on-chip system also allows easier integration of the latest standards such as HDR10, Dolby Vision HDR, 4K / 120Hz display and much more.

Last edited:

campag5242

Feed Hunter
"Not 100% perfect" was my experience of 4:2:2 on multicore arm media players (an nvidia shield). You soon tire of the dropped frames and non-smooth video. Yeah sure "it works", but it's not watchable.