Discussion about all FEEDs

vakula

Super VIP
@feed army:
your last hockey is also a double :D And you know that, very well :D You deleted(or asked for it) all your's numerous today's doubles, but left that hockey :D Coincidence? Don't think so :D

You do not have to obligatory and/or mandatory appreciate my work.
But you have to be fair enough against all people here.(me included)
No, I'm not jelaous for these 5 likes you earned for your double against me.
My work here is not based to collect a billion "thanks button hits".
Cheers

LADYC

Registered
Hi all is there any way of picking up feeds for the cricket feeds that are often on 100.5e on an alternative sat for UK thanks in advance

chepor

Registered
what´s happend with europa league and cl feeds, I only view a picture of europa legue or ch, but not the match.
why??
thanks a lot

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Europa league and CL feeds are total waste of time and effort ,
BISS 2 2610 will be on all those Feeds really,really soon
the actual game feeds will be BISS 2 2610 and any other feeds will be just Test Feeds showing little to nothing probably just Test cards .
Feeds and Feed hunting is quickly coming to a close but it was fun while it lasted ...important feeds and Events will be closed nothing at all we can do about it sadly .

roccky

Registered
Feeds and Feed hunting is quickly coming to a close but it was fun while it lasted ...important feeds and Events will be closed nothing at all we can do about it sadly .

Why is that happening? Are they using ns4, cable...? Is it also happening for other sports?

It seems like in tennis there haven't been too many changes, or may I be missing something?

jenseneverest

Registered
Why ? So we can not watch them !! lol
It supersedes the 2002 version of the BISS protocol (BISS1). The new version of the protocol, BISS2, replaces the encryption and scrambling algorithms DES and DVB-CSA with more secure and robust state of the art algorithms; AES-128 for session word encryption and DVB-CISSA for stream scrambling, respectively.

It further expands the capabilities of the protocol with a fourth conditional access mode, BISS Mode CA. The additional mode addresses the commercial requirement of in-stream key exchange with real-time addition and revocation of receivers. BISS-CA further allows the sender to enforce stream security beyond the receiver either mandating additional features such as watermarking or pre-empting stream forwarding. Due to its complexity, BISS-CA is defined in the supplement EBU Tech 3292s1.

Chichi777

Registered
Hi! I'm interested where I can get the feeds all the time. Not for free. For example germany ice which i don't have last few weeks anywhere but before it was everyday on this site also.

roccky

Registered
@jenseneverest: I understand you mean we can't watch them because they are now encrypted differently?

In which sports is that happening, only football or others as well? Do you think it will start happening soon in other sports that are still using biss1?

feed army

Feed Hunter
@kugujen good job friend .. Can You give me the Correct C8 you found ? I recorder when he appeared but couldn't get the correct C8

jenseneverest

Registered
@jenseneverest: I understand you mean we can't watch them because they are now encrypted differently?

In which sports is that happening, only football or others as well? Do you think it will start happening soon in other sports that are still using biss1?

Eventually all feeds, it takes time for the broadcasters to all update there hardware. Hopefully it takes a very long time.

Ratzvan

Feed Hunter
@kugujen good job friend .. Can You give me the Correct C8 you found ? I recorder when he appeared but couldn't get the correct C8

Sorry for my late answer, but as you've surely seen I'm not so much present recently on SU.

Question should be not what c8, but how could I find that.
We belong to different moments: I started with rainbow tables to find cw, you've arrived at so said "biss au boxes" time (starsat, tiger and so on..).

When I started we lost long time finding correct cw, so each one of us had developed many no conventional methods to find the correct c8 or to encrease his own V1 tables.
Now that old school has ended many friends as fox, openfox and others have quitted or formatted their big tables hard disk because you can't compete anymore with au biss boxes :rolleyes:
No problem when biss boxes work fine but what you're gonna do when/if boxes stop working?

Unfortunatly aubiss boxes and a too rigid administrative first post rule (that I respect but I obviously can't approve because valid when you needed many hours to find a cw) have eliminated the valid contribution of many expert users (of wich only campag5242 remains).

But of course if you like you could do a reverse path :D, just starting from biss boxes and coming back to old rainbow tables method
We should never stop learning...

But problem's always the same. I've lost more than one hour yesterday to find that cw. How many other feeds could I have posted during that time? That's the reasoning many others do.
That of course it's not mine :)
Each one of our choices implies any renunciations. It depends on us and about we can give up :D

Cheers

Last edited: