FAN3 Via Hispasat

EnoSat

PS: not about TAR
my VLC not play video (show only black screen)
only MPC-HC show video but 3min. video play 6min. :D

dvlajkovic

Watch it dis way:

01. Use the latest VLC player (3.0.11)
02. Start VLC player
03. Select option "Open Multiple Files" or press CTRL+SHIFT+O
04. Click on "+Add" button at File TAB
05. Select file "3497a592-e48e-4580-9750-adebe2d54a26_j2c.mxf" and click "Open"
06. Put a checkmark at bottom option "Show more options"
07. Now put a checkmark at option "Play another media synchronously (extra audio file, ...)"
08. Click on a new button "Browse" that will show up in order to fill "Extra media" path
09. Click on "+Add" button at File TAB
10. Select file "92a226f3-e3cd-4b81-881d-a4a1bb145700_pcm.mxf" and click "Open"
11. Click on "Select" button
12. Click on "Play" button
13. Enjoy :)

DA1k3sp.jpg

xosef1234

Registered
It's maybe hard to write an extraction tool without example input and output data.

Thanks for the files. No data is transmitted via 30W since it was posted here.
Just one question: why in your ts-file all ASCII text is at the beginning? Did you sort the ts-packets somehow?

Tom85

Registered
Just one question: why in your ts-file all ASCII text is at the beginning? Did you sort the ts-packets somehow?
The TS file is original. I have not modified it in any way.

They use two multicast destinations 224.1.3.1 and 224.1.3.3:
[E0 01 03 01] (= multicast destination 224.1.3.1) = can and should be skipped if someone is interested in the .tar file only
[E0 01 03 03] (= multicast destination 224.1.3.3) = contains the [01] (= main file type = .tar file)

The 224.1.3.1 contains also text like MART PDSender and a long list of CEDAxxxx.
It seems the 224.1.3.1 is permanently sent, but the 224.1.3.3 which contains the relevant .tar file blocks only during 48 hours. But even during the 48 hours the 224.1.3.3 with the .tar blocks are sent not permanently.
There will be a time with a low bit rate (during that time I have started the TS capture) so you will see many 224.1.3.1 with text at the beginning of the TS file. Later the bit rate is higher (transmitting 224.1.3.3 also).
The bit rate will change from time to time during the 48 hours.

xosef1234

Registered
Ahh, so you were capturing pid0x64 and since no 224.1.3.3 was sent a lot of text was accumulating at the beginning. This makes sense. Thanks for explanation.

Ramboide

Registered
I have done everything said here, with SatDreamGR on an Edision OS mio+, and the channel FAN3 doesn't work. Is this channel still working or I losing my time?

Ramboide

Registered
I should have said "... or I am wasting my time", not "... losing ...". I have written wrong my previous message, sorry.

Ramboide

Registered
I have bought the new Edision OS mio+ 4K and installed SatDreamGR. I have spent a lot of hours doing all what I have read here, but I still have not been able to make work this damn channel.

emm_dekoder

Registered
I don't know if it's still active but there was a similar stream on 5°West 11593 H 30000 2/3

I think a mxf decoder would be necessary.

I also heard that US shows are transmitted via 22°West and 24.5°West using this format.

Has anyone confirmed these or other transponders carrying this type of stream?
Would like to test the dissector code.

Thanks

Ramboide

Registered
Almost two weeks with no response, not even a private message sent, or I thought I had sent it, they made me think what I said. I didn't want to spam, I wrote a correction to a previous message with an error and had to write another message to make this correction because it is impossible to edit the message after a while. For rude responses rather than polite ones, like the ones I received after two weeks of waiting for a response, I think it's best to stop entering here. I made small contributions with a little help to other people last year, I didn't get back in here until two weeks ago. Thanks for nothing. I prefer to participate in forums with polite people willing to help each other.

If there are errors in this message, I am sorry, but after a while it is impossible to edit the message and I will not write another to make corrections.

Last edited:

Ramboide

Registered
After two weeks waiting for an answer, the only ones I received are rude answers. You have demonstrated that I was wright about what I have said. Don't worth to participate here, better to participate in other other forums with kinder people. Good bye.

Ramboide

Registered
As you can watch, don't waste your time waiting help in this forum, better go to another ones. The members of this forum only make you waste your time for nothing, saying things that are absolutely useless or rude answers.

serhiy-dk

Registered
Has anyone confirmed these or other transponders carrying this type of stream?
Would like to test the dissector code.

Thanks

Hi
I got FAN3 channel working on my Edision OS mio 4k+(OpenATV 6.4) by following the instruction from post 68.

Last edited:

serhiy-dk

Registered
Hi

I also managed to get it working on SatDreamGr 8 Image
n8cGf8z

b52BRqD

GW2X1zJ

I guess something wrong with your box settings

Last edited: