More than 2000 GB CSA-RBT v1 tables

wren

Registered
I get the same on Mega NZ. Tried to get ver1 table1 and most files give the error:
The file you are trying to download is no longer available.

WesternHunter

Registered
I've tried downloading table 1 of 08hx-00h for CSA RBT v1 and found that only 3 links work at this point (z01, z02, and z04). I'm planning on uploading all 25 parts onto archive.org at this url.https://archive.org/details/08hx-00h
If anybody has any of the remaining 22 parts then feel free to message me. I'll upload the remaining parts to the archive.org page as time goes on.

WesternHunter

Registered
I've tried downloading table 1 of 08hx-00h for CSA RBT v1 and found that only 3 links work at this point (z01, z02, and z04). I'm planning on uploading all 25 parts onto archive.org at this url.https://archive.org/details/08hx-00h
If anybody has any of the remaining 22 parts then feel free to message me. I'll upload the remaining parts to the archive.org page as time goes on.
Just to clarify I don't have the remaining 22 parts as of now. I only have access to the three files that are already uploaded.

allbarone

Registered
Does anyone know how the broken links can be fixed or if there is another way to download? I am looking for V1 B8hx00h links specifically

ha1zenbergh

Registered
It seems that you have to recalculate them or anybody else has it to make a new zip or 7z and upload it....

Last edited:

WesternHunter

Registered
After further consideration I have decided to not commence fourth with the uploading of the remaining 22 parts to Archive.org due to the blurry line of the legality of such data and it's potential application. In the end it's always better to not risk it and to stay on the right side of the tracks whenever you can. :)

lpraderi

Registered
lost old V1 RBT database.

Hi , I have lost my old V1 RBT database (200g).
Also want to build a V2 RBT db.
Thanks to master Colibri for the hard work uploading all the files again (dec. 2019).
At the time of writing (feb. 2021) most of the mega.nz links are dead.
Any chance to get the missing ones from other sources?
Torrent/DHT maybe ?
Thanks in advance.-

locoxloco

Registered
Hi,

Anyone can re-upload the files or share them using Magnet/Torrent/Tor/I2P?

Or explain us how would we generate those tables.

Thanks

draculasat

Registered
rainbow table

Hello to all and sorry for my bad english.

I discovered universe of feeds last week . I have found plenty important informations on this site.
I can use cw-finder and cw-bruteforce.
With list attack of sharkistani i can find some biss key.
I know now that the best is to have the rainbow table.
I get csa-rainbow-table tool version 1 and i can extract crypt8 from my ts record file immediatly.
But to convert the biss key i need the table rbt version 1.
All the link i have tried are dead.
Do anyone know where it is possible to download the rbt table ?
Does it exist a server on net doing the job ?

Thank you.

MarcoSat

Registered
Unfortunately no other server than Mega (links broken).
I'm looking for some v1 tables too, and also other users are trying to find v1 and v2 tables.

Hope someone can help us

eskimo nel

Donating Member
Thx for the link.

Using Google drive, it attempts to zip a file first - but takes a really long time.
Trying to download CSA_B8hx00h for example, its been zipping the file for about 2 hrs and is maybe 25% of the way thru, thou
its a bit hard to tell if its now stopped.

Have patience - I will update on my progress.

eskimo nel

Donating Member
Ok, so am a real chump.

After guidance from a zen master, I will explain a better process (with pics)

The main directory of the google drive looks like this :

Attachments

• Google drive CSAR.jpg
    Google drive CSAR.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 21
  • VI directory.jpg
    VI directory.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 19
  • CSAR V1 CSA_B8hxFFH directory.jpg
    CSAR V1 CSA_B8hxFFH directory.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 15
  • RBC contents.jpg