Go Back   Sat Universe > SAT Related > Satellite TV Market News

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Roland Garros 8K hotbird 13E

Satellite TV Market News

Old 27-05-2019, 20:56  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEPORTIVO View Post
I have beter results on 8K Turksat 42.0E
Here on "Roland Garros 8K" after 30sec. good mood, starting freeze...SmartDVB crash. Maybe some other video decoder can help but can`t implement other v. decoders in SmartDVB.
What I don`t like on "Roland Garros 8K" and "Roland Garros Astra 4K" is color temperature,gray fog dominates - horror
compare the color primaries with media info
Old 27-05-2019, 21:14  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

use the lav filters, works fine then, use the add button to add other filters.

Last edited by thefatty; 27-05-2019 at 21:24..
Old 27-05-2019, 23:10  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

When I wrote "implement" didn`t mean ADD button
Old 30-05-2019, 13:23  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

on Roland Garros 8K on HB13 I use MPC on Win10 in streaming from a DM920 or VU+Solo4K... no problem also tnx to the Nvidia1070 and LavFilters... for Hdr I use MadVr render but strangely hdr only work in window but not in full-screen... still working on it, but image in hdr at least in window is great