MY NEW PC Specs

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
i just upgraded my PC finally :eek:
Here is the Specs it was custom built by Torquegaming in Co.Carlow Ireland ...i have almost everything back up and running starting from scratch the 4 fans light up different colors and so does the RAM nice tempered glass side panel that can easily see through ,it Runs so quiet its almost like its switched off zero noise :D
Also included was a new Gaming Keyboard which is very nice lights up Red all buttons and a new gaming mouse and gaming headset too and mouse pad , And Trust 19019 Tytan 2.1 Speaker Set - Black

PC Case Style GameMax STEALTH ARGB
Midi Tower with Tempered Glass Side Panel
AMD® Ryzen 9™ 3900X - 12 Core Processor - 3.90GHZ - 70Mb Cache
MEMORY - 32GB DDR4 3200MHZ ( 2 x 16GB) - CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB
PROCESSOR COOLING - AMD WRAITH PRISM LED RGB CPU COOLER
System Type - 64-bit operating system,X64=based Processor
Operating System - Windows 10 Pro
MOTHERBOARD / CHIPSET - ASUS A520M-K PRIME
GRAPHICS CARD - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 - 6GB
HARD DISK ( 1 ) - SOLID STATE 2.5" - 1TB LEVEN - READ 560 / WRITE 470 MB/s
Internal 2 x 4TB Sata HDD's [ From my old PC ]
1x Samsung 1TB SSD Internal
1x Seagate 4TB USB 3.1 Exteral HDD
POWER SUPPLY - AEROCOOL INTEGRATOR 850 WATT 80+ CERTIFIED BRONZE

Total Cost with 2 Year Warranty = €1,752

HOPEFULLY I MADE A GOOD CHOICE ??? :)
Please let me know what you think ....
cheers !

FaDeL®

Staff member
Super Moderator
Congratulations Barney
Excellent spec
But my advice to you
Try with your first Chance to change the heat sink To "Cooling Air or water"

Test for RAM compatibility
The best compatibility of Ram with AMD "Kingston HyperX Predator" Or " G.SKILL"

It should be with you M2 250G at least Like Samsung 970 EVO Plus Read 3500/W2400 For System

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
I Was going to go with M.2 or NVMe SSD but my Nvidia GPU is too big and pretty much takes up the slot for the Main board SSD .
The heat sink in my old PC was Cooling Air but the noise of it was just driving me insane which is my biggest excuse for not going that exact route, but i get what you are saying and the water cooling i will be going for is just none were available at the time and i did not wanna pay the extra rip off customs fees which is why i nobody can or will buy anything from UK anymore even from USA still has to go to UK and get robbed for Customs fees .

I WILL SWAP MY 1TB SSD For a Samsung 860 QVO 4TB SSD
and use for more chain tables but not sure its a worthwhile project with BISS 2 Coming along rapidly ,
but my biggest reason for upgrading is i wanna get into retro gaming much more i am learning about installing software i have all the ROMS alreeady d/loaded good to go and was well on my way until my old PC gave up, but hopefully now i'll be able to get back into it again and get it running properly : )
Thnxs for the feedback guys hopefully ive made a few good choices this new PC Does feel much faster at least and not lagging too much with anything as yet !! :D

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
night shot

Non-Night shot :D

my Little Sub Woofer :D

it is tough to see much and it looks very small and compact but its great for transfering data i have almost 500GB moved from an old SATA HDD which usually would take around 2+HRS :eek:

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Good point there butchboy i did loose a PC before not so long ago due to Lightning and power cuts got the power surge sockets keepin' it all safe now once burned lesson learned ,
i just hope that ESB Bill not through the roof cause of those lights and all but i like it at least my ears are not burnt out with noisy fans going , amazed how silent they make these PC's nowadays : )

to be fair Tourqegaming did a fine job building this PC
the motherboard is real small but does the bizz regardless ,
its not so bad moving up from Windows 7 either to Win10
i shoulda made the move 4 years ago TBH but at least no more "Windows not genuine" error messages ....this is the very first ever Legit Windows version ive had now in 20 odd years
so i cant complain :D