My new Biss Server plans

SatEze

Donating Member
@dvlajkovic & @SatEze
I see SatEze read and post like. Good But PLEASE report your results once you disable Disk cache. I just want to kow if it in fact is a good solution.

Now for those Windows users.
Windows as well of Browsers and many other programs place Search/Indexrs runing in the background. Yes the Inspect anything you hook and have memory!! Spy on you.

Now forget the paranoid. If you believe me, then you know You are competing in the use of your HDD and SDD. So every program running subtract your final speed. You most stop all programs. In fact when I did GPGPU on windows I did have a special program that will STOP many Windows official background apps.
I must have been typing when you posted your response. See my response and solution after your last post. Thanks agian.

cayoenrique

See with your explanation you are just fulling the fire I created.

When I search for "AcronisTrueImage = It works by taking a compressed bit-by-bit snapshot of a drive"

See all this magic tools have a Price o Pay. This tools/apps are going to compete on the resources you have.

Nou Using Colibri's RBT is a Job of a few minutes at most. So you may ignore it. Well you said you wait half an hours or so...

Now using your GPU for Brute force is another different animal. Now you are suposed to spent a few days at FULL Power in an attempt to guess a Key you need.

If this Window Tools are active then Brute-force is not something about Days, but then we talk on Weeks, Month or Years!!!

That is why when I did Brute Force I used a NEW(Empty) minimal Linux OS. This provided me with the assurance that resources where MINE ONLY MINE to play. ;)

dvlajkovic

@cayoenrique it takes less than 24 hours to BF a full range 00 00 00 00 00 00 - FF FF FF FF FF FF and 100% find a biss cw on windows without disabling any apps/services etc. suggested in this thread.
when I find some idle time I'll see if I can speed BF up and will get back here with results

dvlajkovic

OK, with SLC disabled (just that, no other changes in the system) I got the following time on both crypt8 that I used before:
Search CW done (101 sec.)
Search CW done (80 sec.)
That's fine with me as I'm not pursuing further tweaking just to squeeze a few seconds more.

What would be a real progress is not tweaking of the windows to shorten CSA-Rainbow-Table-Tool time when searching for cw.
Instead, the real deal would be to significantly speed up brute-force searching.
I guess such a project would require access to source files of cudabiss and a programming knowledge to fully utilize power of the newest GPUs on market.
If optimized properly (i.e. under an hour for a full swing 00 00 00 00 00 00 - FF FF FF FF FF FF) it would be a game changer.
There will be no need for a crypt8 search, no need to store enormous RBTs on SSDs and cw should be found 100% every time.
I am aware that it will be the last nail on biss coffin, but hey, biss-ca is being used more and more daily, no matter what we do here.

cayoenrique

@BLACKCRUSADER
Well with current 4TB M2 chips just create ram flash drives and zip along.
I do not understand.

@dvlajkovic
it takes less than 24 hours to BF a full range 00 00 00 00 00 00 - FF FF FF FF FF FF and 100% find a biss cw on windows without disabling any apps/services etc. suggested in this thread.
I guess I need to read this tread again. I never seen a 1 day FULL CSA Brute Force with GPU!!!

My experience ( GUESS) tell me that improving Cudabis or Colibri's RBT will not show more than at best double the speed ( Half time ). I am not seen Cudabis sources but it has been discuss how it should work. And we can easiy guess that both developers did put a lot of thinking in how to improve.

Now I did try here in SU on the past to form a group to discover with Theory to improve bruteforce. But I got no one to join!!

dvlajkovic

I could have joined the group to make a cup of tea / coffee or to bring some snack and a six-pack from the fast-food kiosk down the street, but am no programmer to share knowledge on developing a BF app :)

cayoenrique

I guess we have Hijack a little this thread. For other projects lets move to Encryption Projects as SU group
So for cup of tea / coffee lets move there.

Now I want to be pointed where it reads
it takes less than 24 hours to BF a full range 00 00 00 00 00 00 - FF FF FF FF FF FF and 100% find a biss cw on windows without disabling any apps/services etc. suggested in this thread.

@BLACKCRUSADER
We know you mention a lots of parts. But, What you finally got?
How much did you spent? $USD
What is the final result of this project you have?
How fast you are doing CSA RBT V1?
And How Fast in Cudabiss? Mega Keys per Seconds?

dvlajkovic

Now I want to be pointed where it reads
Well, I just have said that, haven't I?
trHPqse.gif

So, you're at the first and only spot where this reads.