Apebox Discussion

Gregory90

Registered

if you want to unzip this file with 7Zip, you get the error message described by labellohu. The file cannot be opened.

Obviously you have to use Winrar here?

Gregory90

Registered

7Zip 9.20 from 2013, that could of course be the cause.
I rarely need it, so my version is very dated and I haven't had any problems so far. It was just a test for labellohu post

The older version is not the better here, with the Apebox-FW it is exceptionally different :)

Fortunately, I didn't update my Apebox at the beginning, so I wasn't forced to downgrade

Last edited:

Gregory90

Registered
Hello anton1000,

where did you ask about the FW?

today a new FW has been published on the board, FW 1.08

But remember, the box may lose T2MI capabilities again. For this, the Albertis should go to 30W ...

For the downgrade you should have secured the FW 1.00

regards

Gregory90

Registered
Hello anton1000,

short info,

a Dxer friend told me, that it is also possible to receive T2MI with new firmware 1.08.

The Spanish TDT programs (Albertis) can only be read in, if you do this right after the update to v1.08 (transponder for transponder). Then correct program numbers are assigned instead of 0000.
If you first import your previously saved channel list and then try to read in the Spanish programs, it will not work.

regards

anton1000

Registered
Thanks, but otherwise, I was sure that the 1.8 firmware works well, and switching the program with the remote control has improved. I didn't try to see if it works.

Gregory90

Registered
buongiorno a tutti,il firmware 1.8 del Apebox C2 4k
non lo prende pare sia corrotto

Hi baldozz,

from which you conclude that this FW is corrupt?
Do you mean the file?

The performance of this FW is definitely very good, no comparison to its predecessors.

regards

baldozz

Registered
da me non va non lo prende poi ho problema con alcuni canali audio litiga la cccam con la scheda tivsat ciao

Gregory90

Registered

Quote:

it doesn't work, it doesn't last, then i have a problem with some audio channels the cccam argued with the tivsat card

That may be a mistake, but that's not why the whole FW is corrupt.
Compared to previous versions, the FW 1.08 is a good step forward.

baldozz

Registered
grazie di avermi risposto,ma il firmware 1.08 mi dice aggiornamento fallito,ho cè una procedura diversa ciao

baldozz

Registered
ragazzi sono riuscito a mettere il firmware 1.08 cambiando pennina,avete ragione e piu velece,ho sempre alcuni problema con audio cielohd tv8hd non so come riuscire a vedere ecm ciao ragazzi

Gregory90

Registered
Hi baldozz,

I'm happy for you, so it was just the USB stick.

Despite the small audio problems, have fun with the new FW

regards

Gregory90

Registered
FW 1.08 Success with Keys at Conax, Viaccess etc?

Hello everybody,

does someone with the FW 1.08 have, in addition to the various BISS decryption (30° W, 27.5° W), also success with keys, that are stored in the lists of Conax, Nagravision, Viaccess etc.?

regards

Gregory90

Registered

for information for those, who may not yet know:

With the Apebox C2 4k FW1.08, various PVu programs are bright at 4.9°E.
However, it takes a while until the Px are displayed, activate the first Px of frequency and wait ...
The Bulsatcom Px, which are also coded with Ird, are also bright at 39°E.(6 Px)

regards