Using Diablo Light CAM in LG TV for nagra2?

Andralin

Registered
Hello,

I use a DVB-C cable provider with nagra2 encryption.
My legal subscriber card is assigned to the provider's set top box, but I want to view the channels directly on my LG TV without using their crappy box.

My provider denied to assing my card to any other CAM device, so I'm looking for an alternative solution.

Do you think using a nagra2 capable Diablo Light CAM with Stealth 2.32 in my LG TV could solve my problem with emu, even without using their card? The nagra2 keys of the provider are available on the internet. My TV is an LG 42LV4500 with a CI slot.

Any suggestion are welcome! Thanks.

Rickk

Registered
yes, that should go without problems but you should replace the stealth, perhaps better to upgrade to diablo2

Andralin

Registered
Thanks Rickk!
The person selling this CAM is saying that the modul with this firwmware was used for watching the same provider, but using it in a personal DVB-C box instead of a TV.

My main concern is wheter the modul will work fine in the LG TV. For example I read on an other forum that using the Diablo Light in a Samsung smart TV may cause problems. But what about an LG TV?

Do you suggest the upgrade of the modul to be compatible with nagra2 or to be compatible with the LG TV?

MrCoolSpan

Registered
Hello
I just like to say that i have a Samsung UE46ES8005U TV, and i have 2 diablo 2 cams
1) Diablo wifi dual, whit Underworld 2.24 and it almost rock solid using the CCCam

2) the new diablo lan whit Underworld 2.28, i can only make it work whit the cccam, and thats only for a mint or two

so i well say that you need the diablo wifi

Andralin

Registered
Hi, thanks for your feedback.

Actually I already ordered the Diablo Light modul, I will give it a try.

I read on another forum that Samsung TVs are more problematic but LG TVs usually work well with Diablo. And I received another feedback that the old Diablo modul works well in LG 42M660, so I hope it will be fine also in mine.

Andralin

Registered
Just to inform, the solution I was asking about in the opener is working!

There is only a minor issue, sometimes when switching to a nagra2 encoded channel, the picture is OK but there is no sound. But switching to any other channel and then switching back solves the problem.

shaheen

Registered
sorry I know your post on this topic was too old but i need some help.
can you please post the settings/software of your diablo cam module so I can set mine too?
Regards