Go Back   Sat Universe > Encryptions > Encryptions chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Freeview (BBC Satback of Terrestrial MX PSB1 & 3) Biss @ 27.5°W *Chat Only No Keys*

Encryptions chat

Old 18-04-2021, 21:01  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,680 Times in 649 Posts
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturn9 View Post
Thanks.

30 minutes of searching yielding nothing of use for BBC satback. 5 minutes on another forum suggested the need for additional scripts and a copy of lame.db. I have found nothing about that on this forum, save for one mention.

Am I wasting my time looking on this forum for info on BBC satback?

144 pages on this forum about BBC and none search ?
if use openatv based image change lamedb
if use openpli based image use script (too OE2.5)
pipino (19-04-2021), Rickk (04-05-2021)
Old 01-05-2021, 14:06  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoSat View Post

144 pages on this forum about BBC and none search ?
if use openatv based image change lamedb
if use openpli based image use script (too OE2.5)
Thanks. The information was there but buried deep in the 144 pages of information. Some kind person even put together a how-to guide which was just what I needed, even though it took some finding.

I will endevour to search as to why BBC Biss is different to other's when I have a spare week.
Old 01-05-2021, 14:37  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturn9 View Post
why BBC Biss is different to other's
BBC crypted too PMT stream
credoman (01-05-2021)
Old 01-05-2021, 18:21  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

"if use openpli based image use script (too OE2.5)"
Excuse me Enosat but I don't understand this information. I have read some pages of BBC Forum (not all the 144 pages... I don't have the time!) but I don't have found the answer. Cam you help me. Thanks.
Old 01-05-2021, 20:17  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidoof View Post
... not all the 144 pages... I don't have the time! ...
You don't have to read all 144 pages.
Probably enough - the last dozen pages.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pernambuco For This Useful Post:
Rickk (04-05-2021)
Old 02-05-2021, 07:54  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidoof View Post
"if use openpli based image use script (too OE2.5)"
Excuse me Enosat but I don't understand this information. I have read some pages of BBC Forum (not all the 144 pages... I don't have the time!) but I don't have found the answer. Cam you help me. Thanks.
Rickk (04-05-2021)
Old 04-05-2021, 10:37  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 7,219 Times in 1,796 Posts

davidoof
Quote:
I have read some pages of BBC Forum (not all the 144 pages... I don't have the time!) but I don't have found the answer
idleness wins, enosat or others should look for the solution because you don't have time

all of this is a hobby, and many spend a lot of time in this forum to help other users and to find solutions
that should be rewarded and not be exploited by laziness
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rickk For This Useful Post:
Adam792 (05-05-2021), barney115 (04-05-2021), jenseneverest (04-05-2021), manic01 (04-05-2021), pipino (04-05-2021)