Best E2 image for fast and stable Blindscan

auxius

Registered
Hello everone i ned some advice, seems i can't find some stable images with good blindscan capability except Original Firmware.

Any help would be great.

Cheers

aster3

Registered
Hi,
i own an azbox premium+ from 2 weeks, and i have more difficult to manage it.
I have buyed it with an opensat image on and, after much attempts i have loaded an Openrsi 3.0 image, but not an openatv-4.2.
So, i can tell you that Openrsi is more performance than Opensat.
But, don't work Cam and Card reader, so i returned to Opensat 0.9.5402, because i need that cam reader works.
Unfortunately, the development of this decoder is ended and is difficult to find plugins, firmware and other programs; almost all link to Azbox programs are closed.
I will use Azbox only for feeds in 4:2:2 and not for anthing else.
I own many other decoders, much more performants and better than Azbox
But, if i cannot find and see that feeds, than i will sell it.
Regards.
Aster3

auxius

Registered
Hi,
i own an azbox premium+ from 2 weeks, and i have more difficult to manage it.
I have buyed it with an opensat image on and, after much attempts i have loaded an Openrsi 3.0 image, but not an openatv-4.2.
So, i can tell you that Openrsi is more performance than Opensat.
But, don't work Cam and Card reader, so i returned to Opensat 0.9.5402, because i need that cam reader works.
Unfortunately, the development of this decoder is ended and is difficult to find plugins, firmware and other programs; almost all link to Azbox programs are closed.
I will use Azbox only for feeds in 4:2:2 and not for anthing else.
I own many other decoders, much more performants and better than Azbox
But, if i cannot find and see that feeds, than i will sell it.
Regards.
Aster3

i agree with you mate, the reason i purchased this is becuase of it's 4:2:2 support and blindscan. But i don't like 5402 firmware becuase the video is a bit not smooth to be honest i can confirm that here on 1080p display. Does OpenRsi 3 does have Blindscan on Premium+?

If i only knew that this box does not have many support i should not bought this. By the way i don't use the card reader, it's only for viewing and feed hunting.

Maybe you should try OpenSpa 3.2 also, i heard that it less problems and works well like wifi, card reader and stuff.

Thanks for the reply.

Last edited:

amyren

Registered

There is a thread about listing receivers that supports 4:2:2 feeds, and I notice that that Azbox Premium / Premium + are listed there.
You could locate the thread and ask someone on that thread what image they recommend for 4:2:2 feeds.
http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=247842

On the other hand I can comfirm that OpenSPA 3.2 is a good image for Azbox Premium, but I have never tried 4:2:2 feeds or blindscan.