Driver for Win 10

Rokyalbi

Registered
Can you help me someone who has experience of how to get there Win10 installs drivr for duolabs.
Thank you for your answer.

Rokyalbi

Registered
I bought a new PC which works with Windows 10, and I experienced that CAS 3 is no longer working, because a suitable driver for Windows 10 is missing.
Where can I obtain this driver?

freon

Registered
Just click on my posted link.
Download and install CIS (Cas Interface Software).
Drivers are embennded.

Rokyalbi

Registered
After initializing the search for the driver for CAS3 I get the following message from Windows:

"Unknown device. Driver not available.
Error when installing the driver for the device.
Driver software was found, but an error occured while trying to install it. The INF-file of the third party supplier does not include an information about the digital signature.
In case you know the producer of the device you could search for driver software on the website of this producer."

I already tried to contact Duolabs by e-mail, but I did not get any answer from them.

TGILITO

Registered
; Generated by DriverWizard v9.00 - hxxp://www.jungo.com.
; Installation file (.inf) for "CAS3 PLUS Interface" device
; Copyright (c) 2007 Duolabs
;
; You can create a customized version of this file
; by modifying the specified sections.
;
; Refer to Windows DDK documentation for more information on INF files
;

; Version Information
; -------------------
[Version]
Signature="$CHICAGO$" ; Represents all Windows OS's
Provider=%jun%
; For WHQL, you should obtain a catalog signed by Microsoft Hardware Compatibility Labs
; CatalogFile=wd900.cat
DriverVer=04/06/2007, 9.0.0
driver write in 2007 win10 only said you what driver dont have signature..You install it and probe
Read
hxxp://acer.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/38289/~/windows-10%3A-disable-signed-driver-enforcement
hxxp://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/insider_wintp-insider_devices/how-do-i-disable-driver-signature-enforcement-win/a53ec7ca-bdd3-4f39-a3af-3bd92336d248

73+51

Last edited:

dxdy

VIP
to install driver in Windows 8 or 10 (x64) disable driver signature enforcement

Code:
http://w w w.howtogeek.com/167723/how-to-disable-driver-signature-verification-on-64-bit-windows-8.1-so-that-you-can-install-unsigned-drivers/

Franco

Registered
Hi all.

I had to do an update for my cas interface studio from 9.8.5 to 9.8.6.

Once that was updated, i've been getting messages saying "driver not installed or version not compatatible with this cas studio. Please re-install cas studio". I am using Windows 10

9.8.5 worked just fine and now i'm getting no where with 9.8.6. I tried the above method with the disable signature presented by dxdy but still getting the same message.

I am stuck. Any help would be appreciated.:thum:

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
thx dxdy for the answer to this problem

Advanced Boot Option

Ways to Access the Windows 10 Boot Options Menu

You can use the advanced boot options menu to boot Windows 10 with driver signature enforcement disabled. This isn’t a permanent configuration change. The next time you restart Windows, it will boot with driver signature enforcement enabled—unless you go through this menu again.

To do this, get to the Windows 10 advanced boot options menu. For example, you can hold down the Shift key while you click the “Restart” option in Windows. Your computer will restart into the menu.

Select the “Troubleshoot” tile on the Choose an option screen that appears.

Select “Advanced options”.

Click the “Startup Settings” tile.

Click the “Restart” button to restart your PC into the Startup Settings screen.

Type “7” or “F7” at the Startup Settings screen to activate the “Disable driver signature enforcement” option.

Your PC will boot with driver signature enforcement disabled and you’ll be able to install unsigned drivers. However, the next time you restart your computer, driver signature enforcement will be disabled—unless you go through this menu again. You’re now free to install drivers that haven’t been officially signed by Microsoft.

Works 100% now I safely goto Windows 10 on my laptop too :D

massie

Registered
Hi all.

Once that was updated, i've been getting messages saying "driver not installed or version not compatatible with this cas studio.

Fixed ? I have the same problem and the driver is installed and it works in system box