Help with Echolink 3020

Ps2MadBoy

Registered
Hello

Just bought a Echolink 3020ir works very well

i am using mono block and pointing at 13.E - 19.2E

How do i enter manual Keys for 13.0E....

Where can i find them

i am newbie have no clue :mecry:

Any help would be great

Ps2

olijack

Registered
To enter keys manually you need to go into the tools option in the menu and you will find the key editor in there.

If this option is not there on your receiver then you haven't got the CAS system enabled. To do this press menu 2020.

Ps2MadBoy

Registered
yes many thanks..i under stand this it is just i am confused becuase, i dont under stand which format of key to use..can you help..... or wher ei can get keys correct keys from.

flashharry

Registered
Hi
Ist have you entered the latest patch, If you have not you will need to, but there are now 2 patches for the echolink and clone receivers, to find wot patch you will need to take cover of receiver and check the number on the large Ali chip it will have on it M3329B or M3329C. After loading patch, switch emu on by pressing menu then 2020, you may also need to switch nagra decoding on by menu 2121. No need for keys D+ it will auto update also premere will, both on 19 astra 1. On hotbird 13 you will find polsat and tps auto updating, so not many keys needed. You will find more info on this site regarding latest patch and B and C patches, my wiztec2100 and SL35S all have a B chip in. If you google moresat site you will find more info.

f/h

Last edited:

pompeybam

Registered
Thought I'd hijack this thread to keep it together. I'm new to the world of Satellite boxes having come across from cable. I have the 3020 and am trying to update the cas using 9 pin Female to 9 pin Female RS232. I see I need to type in my boxkey into the casdata.ini. Where do I find this?Do I need to open th receiver? My nagra 2 works at the moment, but nagra 1 and cryptowork doesn't. Also am getting the testing screen when trying to transfer with ALIMINIUPG4 but I see from another thread I need to turn box off then on again when I get to this screen. I've looked around, but surprised I've not come across a guide.Any help apreciated. Thanks

pompeybam

Registered
Right I've managed to get the update to work by switching on the box after the testing screen. I'm getting Premiere and Taquilla, but still no channels that use Nagra1 or Cryptoworks. Wanting to get Galaxie Sport and Prima TV...any ideas? Cheers.