New Firm Echolink With ART

bzjpst

Registered
El 700 FTA+

Hi there.... I'm kinda new to this, but I have a EL700 FTA+ in UAE. I loaded your new file (thank you) but I'm still not able to get any premium channels.

Is there something else I should do? Or is this file not supposed to work for Cinemax and other premium channels?

Thanks for the help,

AK

Midosat

Registered
HI m8
my Brother Not issued any files to open these channels
These devices

Hi there.... I'm kinda new to this, but I have a EL700 FTA+ in UAE. I loaded your new file (thank you) but I'm still not able to get any premium channels.

Is there something else I should do? Or is this file not supposed to work for Cinemax and other premium channels?

Thanks for the help,

AK

bzjpst

Registered
El 700 FTA+

Thank Bro..... Any files to open the orbit and cinemax packages? is that possible?

Thanks,

AK

bzjpst

Registered
Sorry my friend These channels no working now

Thank my friend for the reply. My question does this forum release files to get these channels normally. I understand that this file does not get these channels, but are there files that do?

Thanks again,

AK

bzjpst

Registered
thanks freind but i want to know if all art channels is working

Thanks.... Yes all ART channels are working fine... But I would like to know what it would take to get the Orbit and Cinemax package working as well. Is that possible you think?

AK

TrueBlue

VIP
Thanks.... Yes all ART channels are working fine... But I would like to know what it would take to get the Orbit and Cinemax package working as well. Is that possible you think?

AK

@ tariqov: No m8 About Sports Channels Only Sprt1&2,Nile Sport,Neo Sport Working Fine & the Others Using Different Keys

Hello m8 bzjpst
Now There isn't any file to open Orbit Package But Sometimes there are DCW Keys to open Some Channels From this Package But Not For a Long Times ;)

Last edited: