problem withe the remote control

johani

Registered
my remote control of echolink is not working i tried the universale remote control but nothing commes out ; it finds the code but the boutones do not work properly ex: boutone 3 and 4 used for chanel up and down and 5;6 for the volume i tried tow remotes nothing .

think for ur help:thum:

driver

Registered
hi m8 ,if your remote is out of garrantee ,
remove the batteries.
look for any screws.undo any you find.
prise two sections of cassing apart.
look for spillage marks on rubber mat and pc board.clean with slightly damp clothe and then metholated spirits.
look at solder connections to LED.and BATTERY terminals.
resolder if cracked,heat up soldering iron and disconnect same imediatly before applying to the joints.

Robsat

Registered
my remote control of echolink is not working i tried the universale remote control but nothing commes out ; it finds the code but the boutones do not work properly ex: boutone 3 and 4 used for chanel up and down and 5;6 for the volume i tried tow remotes nothing .

think for ur help:thum:
First of all you did not say which Echolink you are talking about.
But let us say that it is EL 700. If you was on Premiere and you did not disable the auto roll it is freezing and you don`t have any control with the remote.
All you have to do is to switch it from the back and quickly go on hotbird or any other package. Press Menu 2121 to disable.
EL 700 is a very cheap and simple decoder that can do Miracles.