Blindscan for dm800 ???

nimou6

Registered
800se Nemesis 2.4 enigma 3.2
Blindscan
osd.png

mo.p

Registered
hi m8 thanks can you be more specific, And explain step by step how to do it how to get in to that menu your help/info would be greatly appreciate

saty

Registered
This isnt rocket sience, Menu -> Settings -> Channel Search -> Fastscan....

coley

Registered
I have an 800hd and if you go to system searching were you can manually scan sats/transponders you can change to blindscan. But after starting a search it says tuner not supported.

So maybe the 800se has a different tuner

Coley

saty

Registered
You need any recent image based on DMM release 3.2 which supports blindscan...i heard the latest newnigma is also capable of performing a blindscan...

Forget this "feature" if you run any clones..

BM300

Super VIP
This isnt rocket sience, Menu -> Settings -> Channel Search -> Fastscan....

Thanks for your tip saty.

The Fastscan option is not available in channel search option.

It may not be rocket science for some, but the blind needs a guide to point him to the right path.

Since I have a clone 800se, then I have to wait for any patch that makes this useful option possible.

Regards
BM300
:)

Last edited:

tamerhabib

Registered
i have original but no ALPs BSBE2 doesn't support blindscan..... can i change it and which one to use please ?

passete

Registered

Thanks for your tip saty.

The Fastscan option is not available in channel search option.

It may not be rocket science for some, but the blind needs a guide to point him to the right path.

Since I have a clone 800se, then I have to wait for any patch that makes this useful option possible.

Regards
BM300
:)

Hello, i Think that Blind scan is only available with Enigma2 3.2, For Now !

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/256/screenshotfks.jpg/

tamerhabib

Registered
can i install any of these tuner in original dm800 to replace my Alps BSBE2 dvs-s2 ?
Tuner: BCM4505, BCM4506, Alps BSBE1 C01A/D01A

Pheonix

Registered
the main problem is that most dreambox tuners do not have the hardware support for blindscan, so any blindscan functionality on those receivers would be software based only, which is terribly slow and not worth the effort in my opinion.