sim2.01 dm800 clone-facts

echolite

Registered
I HAD same PROBLEM, i just realize this after years of using newnigma.. hm?? whats happened, great image anyway with this small bug..??!
REGARDS

frominternetstupid

Registered
I HAD same PROBLEM, i just realize this after years of using newnigma.. hm?? whats happened, great image anyway with this small bug..??!
REGARDS

newnigma original people says, that they don't have change anything in the keymap. so that can only mean that something has changed at the rami maher keymap must.

cashyin

Registered
How can I clear any file media from flash memory?

How can I clear any file media from flash memory?
My flash memory full and error

Benkurd

Registered
NOT for sim2 and Ferrari but estar has patch for there sim

it has some bug still we better wait and see

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
oe2.0 now possible on clone's??

Depends which clone you refer too !

estar sim clone 800se will run oe2.0 images.

And the new A8P sim will run original images on any 500hd & 800se clones a version for the 800hd is comming soon.

No oe2.0 on sim2 or Ferrari yet.

omokoaustine

Registered
pls i am new to dm world, i just bought one dm 800 hd pvr with sim2.01 ssl84A. can Dream-Elite-4.1-dm800-sim2-SSL-84- drhg_31-12-2012 work with sim2.01 ssl-84A?.

alonzo

Registered
pls i am new to dm world, i just bought one dm 800 hd pvr with sim2.01 ssl84A. can Dream-Elite-4.1-dm800-sim2-SSL-84- drhg_31-12-2012 work with sim2.01 ssl-84A?.
Yes, you can - but only for sim 2.01, or SIM2 - not a Ferrari - then it could be the end

coolsegun

Registered
I have dreambox dm800hd pvr and is showing Error No CA FOUND. It has sim201 and I want to know the right image to flash it.

alberto53

Registered
Hello,
I have dreambox dm800hd pvr and is showing Error No CA FOUND
I tried to flash it with dreamup(patched),but get the message:NO CA FOUND.
Can someone help me to flash my DM 800 clone?

Thks

alberto53