transforme 8001S to starsat190d-SUPER & reversal

ama1800

Registered
hi
now u can make ur 8001S to starsat 190D-SUPER or reversal make ur 190d-SUPER to 8001S
files edited by me and not tested yet
of course u can test and after back to ur dsr always with using just this 2 files
boot 1.42 & soft v1.74
regards
i ll edit other models later
thx brother ourassi :)

ama1800

Registered
I Have OTher Files But I Want 1st Be Sur That My Files Don't Causes Problems.
For 8001d And 8005s I M Sur Files Will Work Perfect Because I Ll Test First On My Own Dsrs.

Last edited:

Archy®

Super VIP
Already later time, tomorrow I shall call the guy at which 8001S, it loves experiments.
About results I shall ask it(him) to write here.
regards

skoro

Registered
Hi Ama1800. Today I can not check up, there are houses, and a receiver on work. But on Monday all I shall check up, and also I shall check up, that you have changed.

skoro

Registered
Hi Ama1800. Wished to load files, but links, there were not workers. Check up please.

ama1800

Registered
Hi Ama1800. Wished to load files, but links, there were not workers. Check up please.

work fine here friend
press 1st control on keybord and then press the link
or just just press right button on ur mousse and choose save as
regards

Archy®

Super VIP
The problem is solved in another way - I have loaded and have transferred it(him) through QIP:thum: :clapping:

skoro

Registered
Hi Ama1800. Has looked. All will work 100 %. Into a receiver did not load, I see and so. It is possible to make even easier. If I can interestingly write.

Archy®

Super VIP
@ama1800
My friend offers more simple (easy) decision. If it will interest you, it(he) will write here at a forum.
PS the Software is checked up in editor - all ОК
Regards

shahram437

Registered
hi i did the trasfering but i did noy work. so can you say me these dowloadings are firmware of master soft? is the boot version change or no?
thanks