Echolink Software DISCUSSION

deporte

Registered
salam brothers... i have echolink El-888 super plus receiver... when i turn on my receiver... it hangs just showing "on" on receiver status... plzz help me how can i resolve it... will w8 for ur kind rplies... :mecry:

You have to use cleaner software to avoid this problem in booting !

deporte

Registered
I have Digimax 7000 with 3329c firmware,remote control not work,in menu,system, I change RCU version from 1 to 2 and remote control not work.How to solved?
Change firmware not help :(
Digimax no button on front panel :(

Are you make default value to reset your receiver to factory ?

Emmydammy

Registered
Need asistance

please anyone to tell me how i can upgrade my Strong decoder SRT 4663X, i have try their website, load it on my decoder but has not give me what am looking for... asurely i want to uprade it so that i can connect my adapter that can be able to watch dstv channel, please any link ,, just post here please

Bawasani

Registered
please anyone to tell me how i can upgrade my Strong decoder SRT 4663X, i have try their website, load it on my decoder but has not give me what am looking for... asurely i want to uprade it so that i can connect my adapter that can be able to watch dstv channel, please any link ,, just post here please

Pls look for card sharing forum

junaid65

Registered
Hi to every one,does any one help me i bought "ECHOLINK DIGITAL SATELLITE RECEIVER EL-999 FTA. AM TRYING TO USE IN UK BUT COULDNT GET ANY SIGNEL,SOME ONE TELL ME WHAT I DO?

dmsherazi

Registered
Hi I have El888 fta super , I want to know what are the latest tools for it and what is the latest firmvare!

Please help

raul7

Super VIP
next card icard

2j0fs7a.jpg

2hn1flt.jpg

secaspider

Registered
where can I get Kodi for Echolink Open Vu 9¿? I just received this box with last firmware but its not in there.
Any help or link to Installed?
Thanks in advance