sign in and get to see the next upcoming pay-per-view :eek:

Code:
Login= [email protected]
password= crusader

streamed.png

:thum:

streamed

Registered
I have the entire databases login creds, I might post I'm not even sure it is allowed posting this stuff on here now, I get pmd after each post I make lately threatening to ban me so.

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
never was an issue before with posting WWE in here its correct topic wont be any issue now either just code the logins or post as text file .
nobody will ban you for that as you are not breaking any forum rules .
so there you go : )

streamed

Registered
Yeah I don't know if I will post logins on here anymore, I use to enjoy posting on here but lately I got banned from the chat on here and had many posts I made deleted with threatening pms lol. I might just stick to viewing the site only. I know sites like to stay under the radar and my posts are sometimes extreme with the logins and stuff I post it's why I usually drop off websites for long periods sticking to the darknet and our new killnet irc server is not a big deal bro. Posting crazy logins probably not a good idea on open forums anyway lol. I might change my mind but if I get banned it's your fault hahaha =)

streamed

Registered
barney115 I might pm you and bring you into ShinyHunters and make you a login, it's a place that don't show as online on any platform lolz. But I remember you from a long time ago and I trust you ;) then you can post logins to anything you want yourself. Give me a day or so to make sure it is ok with the group then I will bring you into the underbelly of the internet. Talk soon!!