Last Upgrade: 2014--10-17 15:40:07
Frontprocessor version: 0

Detected NIMs
Tuner A: DVB-S2 INTERNAL (DVB-S2)
Tuner B: DVB-T/T2 NIM (DVB-T2)

Detected HDD:
none

As to my problem:
Because of endless tries to install cccam 2.1.3 without success, with or without TSPANEL, I came to decision that I want to flash my BOX to a one of the predefined IMAGES, or even an original one (build everything from scratch).
The problem is that no matter what DOK I Put, I have one 8GB FAT32 and one 2GB FAT32, when I insert the DOK(while box is off from the back switch) and power the box on, it continues to boot normally like there wasn't any DOK with the folder of the image inside.
I know that the 8GB might be a problem so I went on the safe side with the 2GB DOK, even LLV format it.
I have been in touch with an expert and he is really trying to help but no luck.
From the box info, what can you tell me about the image I can flash to it?
I've been told it is ready for the new images with the new BL so no need to update my BL.
I did try to update my BL anyway, to the new ones, old ones, but same thing like trying to flash an image, it ignores my DOK and boots normally.
I tried old images (with xpeedlx folder) and new images(with cloudix folder) but no JOY, just keep on booting normally.
I read the flashing instructions so many times and from different websites and all are saying to unpack the folder cloudix or xpeedlx(depends if it is old one or new one) to the root of my DOK, shut down the box from the back switch, enter the DOK to the back usb port and switch the box on, wait for the flashing process to end(3-4 min) until you see "DONE" on the front, restart the box and have a good time;)

Am I missing something :confused:
Please, somebody, H E L P ! ! !
I'm almost loosing my mind :(