best LNB's and opinions

trickyd-1

Registered
I don't have any complaints with my red classic quad. For me it was an improvement of about 1db over the technomate quad lnb I had tried on the same dish before

Rog

Registered
So the Inverto Black Pro C120 is better than the inverto black ultra?

I asked for this because i want the verry best LNB there is for Nilesat 102/201 7° West
Eutelsat 7 West A 7.3° West and also for Eutelsat 25B / Es'hail-1 25.5° East and this one too Badr-4/5/6 26° East

greetings,

Rog[ /QUOTE]

mdt

VIP
So the Inverto Black Pro C120 is better than the inverto black ultra?

I asked for this because i want the verry best LNB there is for Nilesat 102/201 7° West
Eutelsat 7 West A 7.3° West and also for Eutelsat 25B / Es'hail-1 25.5° East and this one too Badr-4/5/6 26° East

greetings,

Rog[ /QUOTE]

the best lnb/lna are broadcast grade and cost hundreds of euro,s ect. what could be the best lnb for 1 person might not be the best for another. even if identical system is used with stb,dish,coax,coax length you will still get differences due to local site issues like dtt,mobile,broadband ect ect. the general train of thought for fringe reception the inverto black ultra is the best lnbf type and most popular but even so you will never beat getting a larger dish to give the tuner plenty of margin above tuner threshold to help with local conditions changing . e.g. heavy rain/snow/sleet ect, regards mdt

Rog

Registered
the best lnb/lna are broadcast grade and cost hundreds of euro,s ect. what could be the best lnb for 1 person might not be the best for another. even if identical system is used with stb,dish,coax,coax length you will still get differences due to local site issues like dtt,mobile,broadband ect ect. the general train of thought for fringe reception the inverto black ultra is the best lnbf type and most popular but even so you will never beat getting a larger dish to give the tuner plenty of margin above tuner threshold to help with local conditions changing . e.g. heavy rain/snow/sleet ect, regards mdt

I have a 135 cm satellite dish. the best lnb/lna are broadcast grade and cost hundreds of euro,s ect. wich is lnb is that?

Last edited:

Rog

Registered
No3 Technomate 0.1dB TM-1 Super high gain is this the TM-1 Gold?

greetings,

Rog