Engineer Khan's Backup of OpenAR-P Enigma2 for Spark 7111 - 30-01-2014

Ghouri

Registered
Mates:

Here is my latest backup of OpenAR-P Enigma2 Image for Spark 7111 Receivers. It is based upon latest release of OpenAR-P Enigma2 Image, OpenAR-P_OE2.0_211_alien_epl3-git-20-01-14_v2013-03-31-540-gb01d455. All credit goes to the OpenAR-P team for their hard work.

Cams:
1. CCcam
2. Mgcamd
3. Oscam (Oscam ymod v18t48 )
4. Camd3

Plugins:
1. MediaPortal 5.0.6
2. CoolTV Guide 6.4.0
3. EPG Translator
4. Wikipedia
5. IPTV List Updater
6. HDD Manager
7. MyTubePlayer

Extra Skins Installed:
1. dTV-Reloaded HD (mod engineerkhan15)
2. dreamTV-HD (mod engineerkhan15)
3. DreamMM-HD (mod engineerkhan15)
4. nBlack51

Picons:
About 3000 picons of Hotbird (13E), Asiasat 3S (105.5E), DishTV SD (95E) and Intelsat 20 (68.5E) included. (size=100x60)

How to install:
1. Only use Spark plugin "e2_upgrade" to install this backup successfully.
2. Extract it and copy "back_of_e2" folder on a USB Flash Disk.
3. Connect USB Flash Disk to your Spark receiver while the receiver is running in Spark.
4. Go to Menu>Plugin and start e2_upgrade" plugin.
5. Press OK button on remote, scroll down to "back_of_e2" folder and press RED button to select it.
6. Press RED button again to start installing this backup. After some time installation will be completed.

How to Boot into Enigma2:
1. To boot into your new Enigma2 image, power off your receiver from back side power switch.
2. Now, while keeping pressed the front panel OK button on your receiver, power on again your receiver using back side power switch, after few seconds, you will see "Forc" on your receiver display.
3. Leave OK button now and press channel down button on your receiver's front panel, you will see "En16" on your receiver display.
4. Now press OK button and receiver will boot into Enigma2 image.

FTP and Telnet Login Details:
User: root
Password: root

Screenshots:

dreamTV-HD Skin:
CHeCIUk.jpg

dTV Reloaded-HD Skin:
zkhp7cK.jpg

DreamMM-HD Skin:
4JKZrHz.jpg

Plugins-1:
dOMDYJh.jpg

Plugins-2:
oHKFwMQ.jpg

EPG Translator:
U7P7uyM.jpg

Wikipedia:
hv4DSz6.jpg

Picons:
xSv5AFD.jpg

Download from here:

Engineer Khan's Backup of OpenAR-P Enigma2 for Spark 7111 - 30-01-2014.rar

If you like this post, press thanks button.

texako

Registered
open ar enigma 2

how to connect my external hdd to the sab unix triple incl.open ar enigma 2 ?

Dire_13

Registered
Hello Everyone

I have less problem with this image in HD programs is very low volume we can do something about it.

Thanks for the reply

zafeer

Registered
when put Enigma 2 image in my Delta ST7111 through USB as per procedure wrote by Khan. But it show there is no image in USB. it shows folder but you click on foler it seems empty/ But when check in computer image is in USB.
i went to Spark Plugin plugin "e2_upgrade.s" and push red button. It said upgrade fail because there is no image in USB.
Check scandisk and Kingston USB but no use.
Can anybody help me. how to install it and why image is not appearing when i tried to install

Ghouri

Registered
Please read installation instructions carefully under the heading "How to install", pay special attention to perform the step 5 and then perform step 6. Your problem will be solved.

zafeer

Registered
brother i did what you said. problem is that it is not showing any image in USB. please let me know what is problem in my USB or is there setting in receive i i will change.

zafeer

Registered
can u upload picture of USB and its folder in side that will help me to check the priblem

Ghouri

Registered
Can you see the folder "back_of_e2" with two files, "e2jffs2.img" and "uImage" in ur USB Drive by using PC. If yes, then your USB Drive is OK.
Plz tell me in complete steps what you are doing? Then, I will be able to tell where you are doing wrong.
But my advise will be, again see step 5, in which you have to BROWSE to the folder "back_of_e2" and then SELECT it by pressing RED button and then AGAIN have to press RED button to start upgrade process.

zafeer

Registered
yes brother i was making mistake.
Thank you very much for your support and passion.
i will check the image and will come back to you.

zafeer

Registered
thank you very much brother. image is load.

now i want to know how can i watch iptv. there is no option for iptv or net tv. how to watch online movies.
also let me know how to install and watch pakistani channels and zem tv throug iptv.