amiko mini hd biss keys

aleltaka

Registered
Thank you dreamer.I remember years ago i did the same with a yumatu mx-reader and i think you were always the Man who help us to learn about these receivers and their updates.

redribo

Registered
where i can find the latest software with emu inside (mgcamd) and how i can install it?

thank you

dreamer1983

Super VIP
please tell me how install the soft with emu?

thank you

put the sw file to the usb but first dont forget to unzip the file to .abs file then instert the usb stick tu te receiver and upgrade that by upgrade type allsw+bootloader than next with green color of the remote

redribo

Registered
One last question:
To install 1.5.26 emu, i have first to install the same oficial 1.5.26 software version?
Or there is no problem?

Thank you

srinpt

Registered
Hi
I have a new amiko mini hd se and need to enter the new biss codes. we tried the process the other day with the box menu showing a set of zeros where the previous code was. we entered the codes and tried to store them but they were not registered and so the signal is still scrambled. i note on this thread a method from last year, would this work? (key 9339 etc)
thanks

blueplatinum

Registered
I think it depends on the box if it is important to use upper case. Not sure for the Amiko Mini.

Last edited:

mehdi3

Registered
Biss keys need to be download by usb stick,you cant enter biss keys manully as will not work.