Go Back   Sat Universe > HDTV And Ultra HDTV > Dreambox HD Models > DM 800 SE Files

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

I have conax card and i want to use in my dream

DM 800 SE Files

Old 19-10-2018, 15:48  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Question I have conax card and i want to use in my dream

Hi
I have conax card and i want to use it in my dream 800se
So which emu i can use ?
And what the configuation i need to be the card to work ?

Old 19-10-2018, 15:54  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,444 Times in 600 Posts

Shall we all guess what card?
Old 19-10-2018, 23:01  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

It is a local card in my country for dvb-t
And i do not know how it work in my dreambox 800se
Old 20-10-2018, 11:58  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,444 Times in 600 Posts

Is it paired? We dont know because we don't know what card it is!
The Following User Says Thank You to manic01 For This Useful Post:
cocadaboa (20-10-2018)
Old 20-10-2018, 22:05  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

No it is not paired
And i search and found that Scam emu can work as card reader without any config and i test it and work fine

So thanks for your replay
Old 20-10-2018, 22:06  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

No it is not paired
And i search and found that Scam emu can work as card reader without any config and i test it and work fine

So thanks for your replay