Spanish Abertis DTT Sat @ Hispasat 30W - Chat & How to guides

Stevenvc19

Donating Member
I already made picons for La1 UHD and tdp UHD based on the Tve UHD picon I made earlier.
Just did it quick so if anyone wants to improve them, feel free!

Attachments

• 1_0_1_30D5_A_22D4_0_0_0_0.png
    1_0_1_30D5_A_22D4_0_0_0_0.png
    60.7 KB · Views: 41
  • La 1 UHD.png
    La 1 UHD.png
    252.9 KB · Views: 38
  • tdp UHD.png
    tdp UHD.png
    252.9 KB · Views: 37

Stevenvc19

Donating Member
You are talking here about things related to terrestrial DTT, it is not yet known what Abertis will change on the satellite and if the UHD channels will be put on the satellite, there is a Spanish UHD channel on Hispasat but the image is black, no. still emit

estais hablando aqui de cosas relacionada con la tdt terrestre sin saber lo que cambiaran en el satelite el abertis y si los canales UHD los pondran en el , no se sabe aun , hay un canal UHD español en Hispasat pero la imagen esta negra , no emiten aun
I am not sure the Channel will be emitted via the same system as abertis but I am sure that the UHD channels will be on the RGE2 mux nationwide. The only way to reach all the transmission sites is via the hispasat satellite. Just like we have seen with the TVE UHD channel and UHD - 2 whilst the World Cup football was being played.
we will know for sure in four weeks time!

Jose67

Registered
I posted on the 29th December relating to UHD 1 La 1 release date.

UHD 1 and UHD 2 are currently still in the test phase, transmitting only to some of the main cities in Spain.

Looks like UHD 2 has also been given the go ahead to switch to RGE 2 at some point,
but no date has been set for UHD 2 switch on, Nationwide.

Last edited:

Stevenvc19

Donating Member
Abertis DTT ; Hispasat 1C/1D/1E @ 30° West , NO Terrestrial

here only SATELLITE, NOT terrestrial, what happens in Spain on DTT does not matter, only the satellite channels are of interest
aquí solo SATÉLITE , NO terrestre , lo que pasa en españa en la tdt da igual , solo interesa los canales por satelite
With all due respec, Roqui,
do you know what DTT means? Digital Terrestrial Television.
we are excited to see the changes on the Abertis DTT feed on Hispasat which happen to be related to the Terrestrial changes in Spain. I don’t see anything written in this thread that doesn’t belong here.

jobedir

Registered
With all due respec, Roqui,
do you know what DTT means? Digital Terrestrial Television.
we are excited to see the changes on the Abertis DTT feed on Hispasat which happen to be related to the Terrestrial changes in Spain. I don’t see anything written in this thread that doesn’t belong here.

Spanish Abertis DTT Sat @ Hispasat 30W - Chat & How to guides​

Jose67

Registered
Updates have been few and far between on DTT Abertis over the years, and when they do happen they are generally minor and without notice.

So when north of 67 SD TV transmissions are about disappear in the space of days you know it's going to be a relatively massive update.
Most of us would like to what that is going to look like after the 14th Feb.
The only way to do that is to follow the news on the ground.

Oskar3

Registered
🤔 I don’t think they’re going to throw candy from Hispasat. I see you very motivated by non-existent news. At most, they will remain the same channels as always minus the SD channels that are supposed to suppress.

Jose67

Registered
🤔 I don’t think they’re going to throw candy from Hispasat. I see you very motivated by non-existent news. At most, they will remain the same channels as always minus the SD channels that are supposed to suppress.

can you be more specific to fortify what you're saying.

its not even clear to who you are directing these comments

Oskar3

Registered
can you be more specific to fortify what you're saying.

its not even clear to who you are directing these comments
I don’t understand so much euphoria just because RTVE is going to broadcast on DTT regularly on UHD and stop broadcasting on sd. And especially when there is not even news that this time the distribution of those channels is through hispasat.

pipino

Registered
I don’t understand so much euphoria just because RTVE is going to broadcast on DTT regularly on UHD and stop broadcasting on sd. And especially when there is not even news that this time the distribution of those channels is through hispasat.
in Spain when something new related to DTT creates many jobs and work opportunities, especially for distributors that's why you see this kind of euphoria

Jose67

Registered

I mentioned la 1 UHD on RGE 2 over a week ago.
The news is out there.

It's not just hype.

Last edited:

Oskar3

Registered
I mentioned la 1 UHD on RGE 2 over a week ago.
The news is out there.

It's not just hype.
Sorry, I still don’t see where the novelty is. That these channels broadcast in tests and that they are scheduled to do so regularly is more than hyped since I do not know how long, so much that by the time they do, apparently 14-2, it is possible that no one is interested. As long as the content remains the same, you can already broadcast in 8k if you like. On the other hand, I believe that interest in Spanish terrestrial emissions is not precisely the subject of this thread.